Wonder-ful Cabins?

finest14

I'll be booking a Dec. 2013 Holiday cruise aboard the Wonder in a week or so and was looking at Verandah cabins. Are there any specific cabins anyone would like to recommend? I don't think I'm interested in Navigator Verandahs. Thanks so much in advance!

I'll be booking a Dec. 2013 Holiday cruise aboard the Wonder in a week or so and was looking at Verandah cabins. Are there any specific cabins anyone would like to recommend? I don't think I'm interested in Navigator Verandahs. Thanks so much in advance!

On the Wonder there are 3 different types of verandahs. The Navigator verandah, which you've already elimnated. The other 2 are basically the same, except for the wall beneath the rail. On most, this wall is plexiglass covered, on some it's a solid white wall.

FYI: the solid white walled verandahs are 8090 8092 8094 8594 8596 and 8598

HI! I will be going on the Wonder in a few weeks, deck 8 in a Deluxe stateroom with verandah. I can let you know how it is, personally, after I get back if you'd like. We have 5 people staying in it.

HI! I will be going on the Wonder in a few weeks, deck 8 in a Deluxe stateroom with verandah. I can let you know how it is, personally, after I get back if you'd like. We have 5 people staying in it.

Thanks Hem, would love to know. Have a great cruise!

Archived