Playa Mia best option or two year old?

lbow2006

Playa Mia is a great option with their kiddie water park - they have lots of different packages, so check out their web site.

A simple option is Paradise Beach - $3 admission, nice beach, great facilities, and a HUGE pool.

Taxi fare to both will be about $17+tip each way, depending slightly upon which pier you are at; fares may increase by the time you cruise. :(

Playa Mia is a great option with their kiddie water park - they have lots of different packages, so check out their web site.

A simple option is Paradise Beach - $3 admission, nice beach, great facilities, and a HUGE pool.

Taxi fare to both will be about $17+tip each way, depending slightly upon which pier you are at; fares may increase by the time you cruise. :(

That's what I thought. I want to have fun and ideas of what we want to do, but remain laid back and go with the flow with a toddler, haha. ;)

Playa Mia is a great choice for anyone with small children (and older children as well). The kiddie water park is a big hit with the little ones. I have a complete review listed in my signature line that shows TONS of pictures of everything there if you are interested. :)

Playa Mia is a great choice for anyone with small children (and older children as well). The kiddie water park is a big hit with the little ones. I have a complete review listed in my signature line that shows TONS of pictures of everything there if you are interested. :)

Perfect thank you! By chance do you know if they must be potty trained or are swim diapers okay there?