hop on and off bus in Montego Bay?

SMSACE6

I posted this before, but got no replies.

I used to see people mention that there was a hop on hop off bus from the dock in Montego Bay, that went various places. But lately do not see it mentioned anymore.

My next cruise will take me to Montego Bay for the first time, and I am a senior lady with some slight mobility problems, so would just like to see some sights, not necessarily to get off anywhere. I would hate to go somewhere new and not see anything, so this option appeals to me. My cruise line does not offer anything that is similar, and all tours require getting off somewhere and some walking. I can walk, but not very far, and I have no problem getting on or off a tour bus, just cant walk long distance, and travelling solo, have only myself to rely on.

So I am asking once more:) Has anyone who has been to Montego Bay on a cruise ship lately, noticed if there is a hop on hop off bus there. Thank you.

Sorry sorry....I see my original post now on page 2 with some replies....going to read now. Sorry please disregard this message

Edited by SMSACE6