O'Sheehan's Menu?

scottyg

I think I only saw one picture of it, and it was pretty grainy. I did see that they serve breakfast all the time, so there was a pretty good discussion about waffles at midnight. :)

I heard the fish and chips was great! My DS and I are most excited about breakfast at all hours ... corned beef hash, eggs over easy ... rye toast ... I am sooooo there!

I thought you were just gonna be chillin on your bed with the balcony door open! I guess that's after breakfast, huh? :D

Hey,

I'm booked for Sept. 18 - 25. can one of you direct me to O'sheehan's menu?

Thanks!!

Scott & Hope

It is a great menu! Everything is made to order and comes out hot which is a big deal to me! The service is friendly and fast. Open 24 hours serving a full breakfast every day till 11:00 am. After 11:00 they still serve omelets and corned beef hash & eggs and yes they are the only place to get rye toast. They also have my Earl Grey tea served in a cute little pot! The fish & chips are awesome. Corned beef on rye awesome. Chicken tenders and honey mustard sauce - awesome. Spinach dip & chips-awesome. Calimari - really really good order 2. The pot pies looked really good and baked in a pot didn't have a chance to try them. The also have yogurts, fruits, cereals ,meatloaf, hamburgers (the only item not so great). Desserts like brownie sundaes yum! There are many more items that you would find in a sports type bar. All was very good. We ate here for breakfast every morning as the dining rooms were slow and food was cold twice. The buffet - don't do them for breakfast. Why fight for your food and by the time you get back to your table it is cold. Go to O' Sheehans!

mjane1999:

Is there a charge for O'sheehan's restaurant?

The only information I have is TBD. Thanks for your help.

:D:D:confused::D:D

No charge, its free, and you get waited on. It can't be beat. This is one of NCL's best. It is similar to the Blue Lagoon on some of the other ships. I am a fan of all of them!

Here are a couple pages from the menu. Yes indeed, they do serve chicken wings (ours were undercooked and a bit slimy).

Breakfast: http://www.cruisecritic.com/images/Norwegian-Epic-Osheehans-Bar-Menu.jpg

Apps, sandwiches, "favorite": http://www.cruisecritic.com/images/Norwegian-Epic-Osheehans-Bar-Menu-2.jpg

Desserts, Beer: http://www.cruisecritic.com/images/Norwegian-Epic-Osheehans-Bar-Menu-3.jpg

Here are a couple pages from the menu. Yes indeed, they do serve chicken wings (ours were undercooked and a bit slimy).

Breakfast: http://www.cruisecritic.com/images/Norwegian-Epic-Osheehans-Bar-Menu.jpg

Apps, sandwiches, "favorite": http://www.cruisecritic.com/images/Norwegian-Epic-Osheehans-Bar-Menu-2.jpg

Desserts, Beer: http://www.cruisecritic.com/images/Norwegian-Epic-Osheehans-Bar-Menu-3.jpg

Wow! a real selection of quality draft beers too! I might sail the Epic often just for O'Sheehan's :)

It is a great menu! Everything is made to order and comes out hot which is a big deal to me! The service is friendly and fast. Open 24 hours serving a full breakfast every day till 11:00 am. After 11:00 they still serve omelets and corned beef hash & eggs and yes they are the only place to get rye toast. They also have my Earl Grey tea served in a cute little pot! The fish & chips are awesome. Corned beef on rye awesome. Chicken tenders and honey mustard sauce - awesome. Spinach dip & chips-awesome. Calimari - really really good order 2. The pot pies looked really good and baked in a pot didn't have a chance to try them. The also have yogurts, fruits, cereals ,meatloaf, hamburgers (the only item not so great). Desserts like brownie sundaes yum! There are many more items that you would find in a sports type bar. All was very good. We ate here for breakfast every morning as the dining rooms were slow and food was cold twice. The buffet - don't do them for breakfast. Why fight for your food and by the time you get back to your table it is cold. Go to O' Sheehans!

Excellent rundown. I also love calamari but can't find it anywhere on the menus Dan Askin posted.:confused:

In the onboard video CC's Carolyn Spencer-Brown did, she specifically raved about the burger and fries. You didn't seem too impressed with that - anything specific?

Usually the wings are great, especially the spicy ones with extra blue cheese dipping sauce. But now you've got me wanting to try the chicken pot pie and so many other things.:)

Looks like O'Sheehan's is going to be the central hangout area on the ship!

Did anyone try the bowling in there?

I was amused to read that someone complained O'Sheehan's was noisy. I guess that person thought pub was short for public library.:rolleyes: Thank's all for posting the menus. I already have O'Sheehan's down on my list since I love Blue Lagoon and this is what's comparable to that on Epic. Fish & Chips has always been on good on NCL. Buffalo wings were sensational on NCL Jewel. And I also went for their breakfast once I learned about it. I was waking up early on a t/a cruise and was glad that they started the hot breakfast before the Garden Cafe and the mdr started theirs. Turned out to be terrific (although I do enjoy the amazing selection at the Garden Cafe).

Wow this place is dangerous. Spinach artichoke dip, wings, shortcake, and brownie sunday. I could live there. Now if only there was more like 36 hours in a day I may be able to do all I want to do on this ship.

Thanks so much for posting these!

I already posted this elsewhere, but for me the chicken pot pie was one of the best meals I had on the ship... everyone I spoke to who tried it said the same!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
I can see that we will get some take out and enjoy our balcony. Spinach dip, wings,mozz sticks, and tenders! Come party on our balcony!!!

Sweet! You just answered my question about take out when I read the menu. I just wish my 500++++ days would speed up now.:(

O'SHEEHAN'S NEIGHBORHOOD BAR AND GRILL

BREAKFAST MENU (Served from 5am to 11am)

BREAKFAST

Express (Scrambled Eggs, Crisp Bacon, Hash Browns, Assorted Pastries, Coffee or Tea)

Fruit Juice (Orange, Cranberry, Apple)

Hot Beverages (A Selection of Coffee, Teas and Hot Chocolate)

From the Bakery (Bran or Fruit Muffin, Assorted Danish Pastries, Croissant, Cinnamon Roll, Sweet Roll, White or Whole Wheat Toast)

MORNING SPECIALS

O'Sheehan's Country Platter (Two eggs any style, link sausage, bacon, Baked Beans, Grilled Tomato, Sautéed Mushrooms, Hash Browns)

Homemade Corned Beef Hash (Served with your choice of Eggs any style)

Create Your Own Omelet (Select from Ham, Smoked Salmon, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Onions, Tomato, Cheddar or Swiss Cheese)

Tortilla Vegetable Wrap (Egg Beaters, Bell Peppers, Onions, Tomato, and Cheddar Cheese)

French Toast (Whipped Butter, Maple Syrup)

LUNCH AND DINNER MENU (Served from 11am to 5am)

APPETIZERS

Buffalo Wings (Celery, Blue Cheese Dip, Mild or Hot)

Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders (Honey Mustard Sauce)

Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip (Romano Cheese, Tortilla Chips)

Fried Mozzarella Sticks (Marinara Sauce)

Country Style Soup (Cabbage, Potato, Corned Beef)

O'SHEEHAN'S FAVORITES

Chicken Pot Pie (Breast of Chicken, Peas, Carrots and Cream Sauce Baked in Flaky Crust)

Old Fashioned Meat Loaf (Mushroom Gravy, Buttery Mashed Potatoes, Cabbage, Leeks)

English Style Fish N' Chips (Malt Vinegar, Mushy Peas, Cole Slaw, Tartar Sauce)

Tortilla Vegetable Wrap (Egg Beaters, Bell Peppers, Tomato, Onion and Cheddar Cheese)

SANDWICHES AND SALADS

O'Sheehan's Burger (Grilled Angus Beef, Cheddar Cheese, Smoked Bacon)

Corned Beef on Rye (Kosher Dill Pickle)

Classic Tuna Melt (Grilled with American Cheese)

Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich (Spicy Buffalo Mayonnaise)

All Beef Hot Dog (Topped with Homemade Chili)

Iceberg Wedge and Honey Smoked Salmon (Egg, Avocado, Creamy Dill Dressing)

Chef's Salad (Ham, Turkey, Swiss and Cheddar Cheese, Tomato, Choice of Dressing)

All come with choice of French Fries, Chips or Cole Slaw

ALL DAY BREAKFAST

O'Sheehan's Homemade Corned Beef Hash (Choice of Eggs Any Style)

Loaded Omelet (Bacon, Ham, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onion and Cheddar Cheese, French Fries)

DESSERTS

Chocolate Brownie Sundae (Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Walnuts)

Warm Apple Crumble (English Custard)

Strawberry Pound Cake (Strawberries, Whipped Cream)

Fresh Fruit Plate (Pecan Banana Bread, Low Fat Yogurt)

FLOATS AND SHAKES

Root Beer Float (Topped with Vanilla Ice Cream)

Malted Vanilla Shake (Milk, Vanilla Ice Cream, Malted Milk, topped with Malted Milk Balls)

O'SHEEHAN'S NEIGHBORHOOD BAR AND GRILL BEVERAGES

SOFT DRINKS

Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Ginger Ale, Lemon Lime Soda, Orange Soda, Diet Lemon-Lime Soda, Lipton Diet Green Tea with Citrus, Assorted Flavors of Gatorade

WATER

Still: Bottled Water (Large, Small), Fiji (1 liter)

Sparkling: Perrier (6-ounce)

San Pellegrino (Large, Small)

BEER

American: Coors Light, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite, Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Samuel Adams Lager, Blue Moon

International: Heineken, Heineken Light, Amstel Light, Buckler (Non-Alcoholic), Molson, Newcastle, Strongbow, Hard Cider, Bass Pale Ale, Boddingtons Ale, Beck's, Guinness Stout, Red Stripe, Pilsner Urquell, Fosters Lager, Corona, Corona Light, Dos Equis Special Lager, Kirin Ichiban, Sapporo

Draught Beer Selections: Beck's, Heineken, Newcastle, Bass Pale Ale, Stella Artois, Amstel Light, Miller Lite, Dos Equis Special Lager

Classic Beer Drinks: Black and Tan (Guinness and Bass), Shandy (Lager and Lemon-Lime Soda), Snake Bite (Beer and Strongbow Cider)

quote.gif

Archived