Advise for family in Falmouth Jamaica pls with young children.

Familyfuntimes

We always book through "resort for a day" website, Jewel Runaway Bay. This is a great resort with lots to do for kids, all inclusive day pass. Have done this when we travelled with grandchildren and by ourselves. Pick up at pier, transport to and from ship. It's a perfect day and very safe.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bamboo rafting on the Martha Brae River is very close to Falmouth. It is a lazy glide down the river. Might be a bit boring for the kids though.

Green Grotto Caves is a 30 minute (or so) drive from Falmouth. Fun and interesting. Bring sneakers. You could then go to Scotchie's for lunch.

We did Dunns River Falls and Bamboo Beach Club.

My adventurous 8 year old son hated Dunns. He was afraid the entire time and honestly as a parent it made me a nervous wreck. On top of that the guides hound you like crazy for a tip. When we finished I had a twenty and 3 ones and decided to give the guy 3 ones as I thought $20 was way too much for what he did. He was rude about the tip and wouldn't speak the rest of the time. He even followed people in our group back to the parking lot to the van if they did not tip him (probably 1/2 a mile away from the ending of the falls).

Bamboo Beach Club was amazing. It included food and drinks. The beach was like a post card.