Infinity Penthouse Suite Photos

Guest alexMD

Hi Alex,

We thank you also for the great photos of the penthouse suite. We're wondering how you would rate the PH suite experience overall? How satisfied were you with the perks (and perhaps you could mention some of the not-so-obvious ones)? The butler service? The cabin steward service?

Did you have many meals in your suite? Where was your assigned seating in the dining room?

Basically, anything you would like to share with us would be great! :)

Thanks again...

We have this suite booked for the April 17, 2005 Panama Canal. Alex sent me the link earlier today. We also have the adjoining SS so if there are pictures available of it I'd really like to see them too!:) :) :)

With this room I would not care what people wore to the dining room because I would hardly ever leave that suite. I know first hand how good the butler service is and the service overall in the suites. I would love this suite on a long cruise with alot of sea days. To all who are lucky enough to book this suite , all I can say is enjoy, enjoy!!! Pat

My mom and sister had the PH on the Summit and it was absolutely the most luxurious PH I've ever seen, even better than the Crystal Penthouse.

The butler was wonderful and he kept the butler's pantry stocked with whatever we wanted. Mom loves fresh fruit and every morning he would bring a huge silver tray of cut fresh fruit and leave it in the refrigerator. In the afternoon there was a plate of different cheeses and crackers along with juices and sparkling water. We had breakfast every morning in the suite and it was truly a great experience. We could order anything we wanted and it was brought up and served by the butler. He would cover the dining table with a linen tablecloth and linen napkins. The waffles with strawberries and whipped cream was a favorite. The butler would serve tea and sandwiches every afternoon at 3 and then there were the appetizers served at 5.

We loved the huge private veranda and rarely went up to the pool. It was so difficult to find chairs near the pool that after the second day we just filled up the hot tub with cool water and sunned on the veranda and cooled off in the hot tub.

There was a very good room stewardess and her assistant and they took great care of the suite. Since everything was so great in the PH, my cousin and I rarely stayed in our CS and spent most of the time in the PH.

As far as dining is concerned, we changed our table after the first night. They had 10 people squished into a table for 8 which made dining impossible. We were so crowded in that you couldn't even pull the chairs up to the table and you couldn't even take your silverware because the place settings were so terribly close together. My sister went to the maitre'd and requested another table. When she told him she was in 6148 he immediately put us at a great table on deck 5 along the railing. I think it was 532.

Nice photos, Alex. With your permission, I would like to go ahead and add your site to my growing catalog of sites of cabin photos aboard Celebrity ships.......

Archived