40 per cent discount parking coupon for Port Canaveral.

near the beach

I read that there is a hotel in Cocoa beach that gives out 40 per cent discount coupons to park at Port Canaveral. They give out coupons since they don’t have a shuttle.

Does anyone know the name of that hotel?

I would prefer to park at the port but the $15 per day is steep.

• 5 months later...

Days Inn, Best Western, La Quinta on Atlantic, and one other. If you search my posts I have the links and where to look for the deal. The La Quinta also has a rate for leaving your car there and taking their free shuttle.

Edited by kratescape
more info

Days Inn, Best Western, La Quinta on Atlantic, and one other. If you search my posts I have the links and where to look for the deal. The La Quinta also has a rate for leaving your car there and taking their free shuttle.

Here are the hotels offering this discount:

La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach - click on the Port Canaveral Parking Package Learn More button on the lower right side of the page.

Best Western Cocoa Beach - click on the Free Cruise Parking banner at the top of the page.

Days Inn Cocoa Beach - click on the Cruise Parking Special banner at the top of the page.

International Palms

Thassk for that info. We've stayed at the La Quinta and would stay there again. We’ve stayed at two other on the list – and we won’t be back.

M

Just the information I am looking for...thanks....La Quinta's rates are also very good, as I need 2 rooms..

Anybody know how long they have been doing this voucher plan, and I really hope they continue it through June 2013.....when we head out..

D

Just confirmed some info from a contact for Port Canaveral Parking, regarding a 7 night cruise...

It would be 120. Yes some local hotels do offer vouchers for port parking at a discount such as best western, days inn, la quinta, international palms resort all located in Cocoa Beach. I believe at 8.99 per day...71.92 total.

Hope this helps

David:D

• 2 years later...