Ships sailing from Port Canaveral on Fridays??

jules815

We'll be sailing on Dream in October and arriving the day before as we always do. We've never been to Fishlips, but it seems like a lot of people like to go there pre-cruise, so we thought this year we might give it a try.

Does anyone know which cruise ships sail out of Port Canaveral on Fridays?

The Monarch will leave Port Canaveral at 4:30pm, and it looks like the AIDAluna (German cruise ship), will be arriving in from Baltimore at 6:00pm for an overnight stay. If you time it right, you could see one going and one arriving :) If you've never seen an AIDA ship, it's an interesting look - watch out for the giant lips right on the front of her, you can't miss em'!

Have a great cruise!

~ Rachel :):D

The Monarch will leave Port Canaveral at 4:30pm, and it looks like the AIDAluna (German cruise ship), will be arriving in from Baltimore at 6:00pm for an overnight stay. If you time it right, you could see one going and one arriving :) If you've never seen an AIDA ship, it's an interesting look - watch out for the giant lips right on the front of her, you can't miss em'!

Have a great cruise!

~ Rachel :):D

I don't see it in the bottom square as coming here, but I'm keeping an eye out. I think I've seen it here a long time ago. Sure has interesting exterior design.

We'll be sailing on Dream in October and arriving the day before as we always do. We've never been to Fishlips, but it seems like a lot of people like to go there pre-cruise, so we thought this year we might give it a try.

Does anyone know which cruise ships sail out of Port Canaveral on Fridays?

I recently took my visitor to watch the ships go out. Did it from Jetty park which is close to the channel exit. Haven't done it from Fishlips though.

I don't see it in the bottom square as coming here, but I'm keeping an eye out. I think I've seen it here a long time ago. Sure has interesting exterior design.

I double checked it on the AIDA website after seeing it listed on Cruisetimetables.com - it does show on AIDA as well :) I used to get a little confused on the cruise port websites until I realized the ships don't all show up on the same place (i.e., AIDAluna and Monarch show up at different spots because one is departing Port Canaveral and one is stopping in Port Canaveral). Anyhoo, we had one of the AIDA ships in port with us in Nassau earlier this year, and I agree, sure is interesting :) She may have overdone the make-up just a tad ;)

Happy Cruising!

Archived