Transport from Cruise Pier to Wyndham Nassau

loan_girl

We are going to be in Nassau on October 16th, 2010 on Carnival Freedom. We are a family of 5 and travelling with our best friends who are a family of 7. (don't ask ;) ) we would like to get from the pier to the Wyndham. What is the best way to get there?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

We are going to be in Nassau on October 16th, 2010 on Carnival Freedom. We are a family of 5 and travelling with our best friends who are a family of 7. (don't ask ;) ) we would like to get from the pier to the Wyndham. What is the best way to get there?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

When we were there we used the jitney bus. Bus stop is right across the street from the front entrance to the straw market. We paid $1.25 ea. Easy getting back to the pier also. Bus stop right in front of the hotel.

also, rooms seem to be 135.00 Since there are 5 of us it would be cheaper to book a room. Would all 5 of us get access with a room?

Sorry! Thanks

I checked the date you mentioned and for five guests the room rate is $209.00 plus tax.

I checked the date you mentioned and for five guests the room rate is $209.00 plus tax.

Standard rooms don't allow 5 ppl. 4 to a room is the max unless you get a suite.

There are plenty of taxes, surcharges and other charges associated with renting a room.. can add another $100 to the rate with 4 ppl.

wyndhams day passes are $40 pp and include a buffet lunch. (kids are 1/2 price from 4-12 years old).

Sheraton (just next door) is only $25 pp. with no lunch. Kids 1/2 price.

They also have a day room with a $99 rate for 2 ppl. 2 add'l ppl at $10ea. to a max of 4 to the room You would have to pay for a day pass for the 5th person.

The #10 jitney is the best bet for transportation. It's just $1.25 pp. Pay as you leave the bus.

Hey Scuba girl. My wife, 12 year old son and I will be in Nassau on the Carnival Imagination next weekend. The ship is staying overnite. Been to Nassau many times but trying to determine which resort to spend the day at, Wyndham or Sheraton. Wife and I like to drink, lay out by the ocean and pool. In your opinion, which resort would you recommend for the 3 of us? I know you have access to both resorts but I'm sure we will hangout at just one. Thanks for any help.

Hey Scuba girl. My wife, 12 year old son and I will be in Nassau on the Carnival Imagination next weekend. The ship is staying overnite. Been to Nassau many times but trying to determine which resort to spend the day at, Wyndham or Sheraton. Wife and I like to drink, lay out by the ocean and pool. In your opinion, which resort would you recommend for the 3 of us? I know you have access to both resorts but I'm sure we will hangout at just one. Thanks for any help.

there's more to do at the sheraton. Water trikes,kayaks and snorkeling is free. It's busier that wyndham.. Wyndham is quite small in comparison.

Archived