Toiletries

dansgirlie

There is a hair dryer in the cabin and I have thick hair and it worked fine for me (not as great as the one I have at home but good enough for the length of the cruise.

The cruise line provides L'Occitane products. They provide shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. Also in the cabin are q-tips and tissues.

We liked the product so much that we began to purchase it after we got home.

There is a hair dryer in the cabin and I have thick hair and it worked fine for me (not as great as the one I have at home but good enough for the length of the cruise.

The cruise line provides L'Occitane products. They provide shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. Also in the cabin are q-tips and tissues.

We liked the product so much that we began to purchase it after we got home.

Thank you for the response Cruisedreamer1. L'Occitane products are wonderful :) and at least one less thing to pack.

I was able to get the larger size leaf shaped soap in one of the airports.

Crystal gives very large sized products made by Etro. The quality is good but the fragrance is too musky for me.

I must say the best products I have ever had was at the Burj al Arab hotel. Our bathroom had full 500 ml of shampoo,conditioner, lotion, shower gel,deodorant, after shave, Cologne, eau de cologne for women, bath salts and a small perfume all a regular Hermes fragrance. My daughter's bathroom had a duplicate collection suitable for a women. Unfortunately I didn't care for that fragrance as well and we needed half a suitcase to bring the lot home!