A British Mans First Cruise - Enchantment of the Seas

Hello one and all. Inspired by the man Live reports that have kept me going over the months, seems only fitting to try and do one myself.

This cruise is a real first for me. First time to America, first time on a cruise and first time flying across time zones. At the moment I'm more scared then excited, but that should change in few hours when I go for my plane. While the cruise doesn't start until Saturday, my holiday begins at 05:00 tomorrow morning.

I plan on capturing as much of my cruise as possible so it will help prepare future first timers, and hopefully entertain the more experienced person. I'll be totally honest with my writing and if something upsets me you will be first to hear about it.

So sit tight, relax and enjoy :-)

Pr1vate Piles.

Hello one and all. Inspired by the man Live reports that have kept me going over the months, seems only fitting to try and do one myself.

This cruise is a real first for me. First time to America, first time on a cruise and first time flying across time zones. At the moment I'm more scared then excited, but that should change in few hours when I go for my plane. While the cruise doesn't start until Saturday, my holiday begins at 05:00 tomorrow morning.

I plan on capturing as much of my cruise as possible so it will help prepare future first timers, and hopefully entertain the more experienced person. I'll be totally honest with my writing and if something upsets me you will be first to hear about it.

So sit tight, relax and enjoy :-)

Pr1vate Piles.

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!! We look foward to your writings in the future.:)

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!!

Our first cruise was in 1991, and now 28 or so cruises later, we have lost count. What I can tell you is each cruise is different, some were better than others, and don't let others get to you. You are in for an overwhelming experience with your flight/cruise and make it a positive one!!!!:)

We are looking forward to hearing about your experiences as we are on the cruise after yours. Our ports of call are different, but we have not been on Enchanment before. Wishing you a wonderful time!!!:D

And by the way, if you are having so much fun that you forget what day it is (it happenes) just look down in the elavators and the carpeting will let you know!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Good morning one and all.

Reporting live from my local Mac D's, very excited at moment, however my lovely gf isn't to happy being up at this hour, suspect she will be happier when she looks at the ship tomorrow.

Nearly fell down stairs with cases so seems its going to be a good day. I'll check in later on, toodles pip!

IMG_20120217_055202.jpg

Our first cruise was in 1991, and now 28 or so cruises later, we have lost count. What I can tell you is each cruise is different, some were better than others, and don't let others get to you. You are in for an overwhelming experience with your flight/cruise and make it a positive one!!!!:)

We are looking forward to hearing about your experiences as we are on the cruise after yours. Our ports of call are different, but we have not been on Enchanment before. Wishing you a wonderful time!!!:D

And by the way, if you are having so much fun that you forget what day it is (it happenes) just look down in the elavators and the carpeting will let you know!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I had completely forgotten about the carpets in the elevator!! How that could happen I never know :confused: we found out the secret last year of how they changed it. And it helped so much when coming out the nightclub at 4 in the morning and you realise that you have been in there for hours!

Will Be following the post with intent to see how you do! Have a wonderful time!!!

CK x

Fantastic pictures and commentary from Trainman and Radio...now we have a live report from pr1vatepiles. Life reading cruise critic just keeps getting better and better.

We wil be boarding the Enchantment just as you get off at the end of your cruise.

Have a wonderful trip, pr1vatepiles. I'll be looking forward to you cruise though the eyes of a newbie.:)

I don't think Enchantment's elevators had the carpets or tiles that displayed the days but if I missed it , it was because I was trying to burn up calories by using the stairs! Or maybe it was denial....... I didn't want the cruise to end!

I can't wait to read all about it!!! :) I hope you love cruising as much as I love touring the UK! I'd move there in a second if I could! :)

Enjoy!!!!! We board in three weeks!!! :D

Sam :D

What is an elevator?

He will be a lift as he is British :p

Yes yes lift/elevator....does the same thing :p

Gosh maybe we should do him a list of words that he will need just so he won't get confused.

Fries = Chips

Chips = Crisps

As soon as you get those words sorted everything else falls in to place.

CK x

Archived