Luggage tags??

pbrady

I just returned from a cruise and had no issue ordering my luggage tags on-line weeks before we left. Now, for the past week, I cannot find the link for our February cruise. We are 6 weeks out, I did not think that was too early - am I wrong? Have they moved it?

We have some in the group that do not like to wait till they are at the dock. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

Counting the days - -

Crazy - I logged into Celebrity today and clicked on the check-in link and there was the link to order luggage tags - I know it wasn't there all week. I did not have to check-in to order the tags, the link for them is right at the beginning.

Glad that we are not the only ones with this problem! We will be cruising Feb 9th on the Eclipse and although we filled out the on-line check-in weeks ago, (last week I rechecked it and everything appeared to be in order) nothing ever appeared in the drop down list under Manage Reservation pertaining to luggage tags. This will be our 7th cruise with Celebrity and never had to wail so long for the tag request to appear on their website. The only difference is this time is we are flying using Choice Air..could that be holding up the process?? Our TA was most unhelpful and basically said that we must just be patient. I guess why worry if we must get the tags at the dock.

FYI--I ended up calling a Captain's Club rep and she looked into my lack of documentation and luggage tag request notification for our upcoming 9 Feb cruise. It ended up being a 'glitch' caused by our Choice Air booking--"someone did something wrong "

I suggest that if you are a member of the Captain's Club and have issues that neither your TA or an unwilling Celebrity customer service rep wants to tackle, call a Captain's Club rep..number is found on the website.

Within 3 hours we were able to request luggage tags and print out documents. :o I was told that usually it is 45 days prior to sailing that passengers are notified that documentation is ready.

Archived