NCL Cayo Levantado Excursion

smg873

Cruising on the Pearl 2/20, first port of call is Samana. With two young kids (6 & 8), I'm thinking the Cayo Levantado Beach Escape is the thing to do. There are two excursions - the basic one, and the "plus" - from the description, it looks the difference is that the plus includes the pedal boats, kayaks, sun flpats & snorkel equipment, whereas with the basic you have to pay an additional amount for rental of those items. What I can't figure out is why there is an age restriction on the Plus excursion. Anyone have any idea why it's limited to those 12 and over?

Cruising on the Pearl 2/20, first port of call is Samana. With two young kids (6 & 8), I'm thinking the Cayo Levantado Beach Escape is the thing to do. There are two excursions - the basic one, and the "plus" - from the description, it looks the difference is that the plus includes the pedal boats, kayaks, sun flpats & snorkel equipment, whereas with the basic you have to pay an additional amount for rental of those items. What I can't figure out is why there is an age restriction on the Plus excursion. Anyone have any idea why it's limited to those 12 and over?

We too are going on the Pearl 2/20 and we also have two young children. Two daughters, ages 6 & 2. We are also going to be going to Cayo Levantado. Is your 6 year old a boy or a girl? My daughter would love to meet a few children her age. She loves the kids center on board so she will be there at least once a day.

This will be my oldests 7th cruise and she really enjoys the kids center (she has only been to RCCL's kids club). The youngest has only been on 1 cruise and has never been to the kids club but I think she will enjoy it. Looking forward to this whole trip. I'm so sick of New England's winter.

This will be my oldests 7th cruise and she really enjoys the kids center (she has only been to RCCL's kids club). The youngest has only been on 1 cruise and has never been to the kids club but I think she will enjoy it. Looking forward to this whole trip. I'm so sick of New England's winter.

Our daughter is 9 years old and will be in the same group as your daughter. This is her fifth cruise so they can probably compare cruises. We are at 40 below 0 tonight with the wind chill. We are doing the ATVs with Terry in this port. Hannah will ride with her Dad as they both have 4 wheelers and are more experienced. I will ride by myself with them. Great reviews and really looking forward to this excursion. Tortola is still an unknown as not sure what to do. Thinking beach thing!

Our daughter is 9 years old and will be in the same group as your daughter. This is her fifth cruise so they can probably compare cruises. We are at 40 below 0 tonight with the wind chill. We are doing the ATVs with Terry in this port. Hannah will ride with her Dad as they both have 4 wheelers and are more experienced. I will ride by myself with them. Great reviews and really looking forward to this excursion. Tortola is still an unknown as not sure what to do. Thinking beach thing!

Wow - 40 below! And here I've been complaining about the cold we're getting in CT...

Archived