Oasis of the Seas Barcelona - Italy - Barcelona Live Review?

Hi all,

I am flying out to Barcelona tomorrow 3 days ahead of my Mini-Med Cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. I am thinking about doing a Live'ish review, including my 2 day trip to the Spanish side of the Pyrenees (private tours). Would anyone be interested in me doing this before hand? It'll be like my last live review where it's a photography journey more than anything else, but won't be covering a lot of things on the ship, especially as some of the features will be going.

Novicetraveller.

Hi all,

I am flying out to Barcelona tomorrow 3 days ahead of my Mini-Med Cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. I am thinking about doing a Live'ish review, including my 2 day trip to the Spanish side of the Pyrenees (private tours). Would anyone be interested in me doing this before hand? It'll be like my last live review where it's a photography journey more than anything else, but won't be covering a lot of things on the ship, especially as some of the features will be going.

Novicetraveller.

Yes, please do. Loved your last review :)

Thanks all. Can't promise to find anything out about dry dock, especially as this is a 5 day cruise. But I will keep my eyes peeled. This will be my 4th visit on am Oasis class ship, and my last for a few years, as I will be on the Legend next April (2015) and will look at Quantum class in 2016... Unless a more interesting cruise plan comes up.

Don't say that!! I ramble incessantly.... you HAVE to review live.... we insist... will help to pass our last few days pre-cruise :D ;)

Glad you posted Linda,

I tried the link to the Malaga web cam I had and its down now. I went back to the roll call a few years ago for the last Adventure Ta in November '12 from Malaga and I saw you posted some pics from that cam. Do you have another link you can post and we can see Oasis in Malaga. That used to be a really good web cam. I only have this one

http://www.malaga-weather.com/page.15.html

Edited by bigeck

Glad you posted Linda,

I tried the link to the Malaga web cam I had and its down now. I went back to the roll call a few years ago for the last Adventure Ta in November '12 from Malaga and I saw you posted some pics from that cam. Do you have another link you can post and we can see Oasis in Malaga. That used to be a really good web cam. I only have this one

http://www.malaga-weather.com/page.15.html

I've used this site in the past..... but it's also down : http://www.webcamgalore.com/EN/webcam/Spain/Malaga/2485.html

Linda

Hi all,

Novicetraveller.

Great can hardly wait as we have some friends on the ship then.