Long Beach to LAX on Supershuttle

pawags45

My flight is 1.45pm on a Sunday (Dec 11, 2016) I ordered the Shared Van with Supershuttle. Will this work or should I order a car service?

If you don't mind shuttles it should work. Some of us have a distaste for shuttles and always take a private car.:)

If you don't mind shuttles it should work. Some of us have a distaste for shuttles and always take a private car.:)

I was toying with using a private car. but $90.00 vs $30.00 won out. Still thinking about it. May change but not sure if car will hold 4 bags.

I was toying with using a private car. but $90.00 vs $30.00 won out. Still thinking about it. May change but not sure if car will hold 4 bags.

FWIW taxi is $68 flat + tip.

Taxi rank is to the left as you exit the Dome b

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Your choice on what you do, but you can book a private car for $55 or $60.:)

Your choice on what you do, but you can book a private car for $55 or $60.:)

Best I saw was $90.00 for a private car. where are you getting it for $55 or $60 for Long Beach Cruise terminal to LAX ? I would be intersted in checking them out.

Best I saw was $90.00 for a private car. where are you getting it for $55 or $60 for Long Beach Cruise terminal to LAX ? I would be intersted in checking them out.

I always use ontime1.com. You can check their website or call them.:)

I always use ontime1.com. You can check their website or call them.:)

Husky61 Thank You. I just booked with ontime1.com they were fantastic to deal with. and it was a great price just like you said.

We have used Super Shuttle a number of times and have been very happy with them. Here is a discount code that we have used in the past....it may still work and save you a few dollars if you book online. UYR59

Husky61 Thank You. I just booked with ontime1.com they were fantastic to deal with. and it was a great price just like you said.

You're welcome! I never take a shuttle at anytime. I decided that if I am spending thousands of dollars on a cruise, hundreds for gratuities, etc, then I can spend a few extra dollars on myself for 1st class transportation.:):)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for all the suggestions, I've bookmarked both car services and will make a reservation with one of them. We're looking for car or shuttle from LAX to the Doubletree Hotel in San Pedro

This is an interesting string. We are arriving at LAX from UK on 25th October and I need transport to The Queen Mary at Long Beach, any suggestions or recommendations?

This is an interesting string. We are arriving at LAX from UK on 25th October and I need transport to The Queen Mary at Long Beach, any suggestions or recommendations?

Here's one thread

LAX to Queen Mary

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2345552

Do a search using 'Long Beach' or 'Carnival'

Two caveats about the Queen Mary. It's good for history buffs and barely modernized. Meaning your neighbors can hear everything.

Also, Dark Harbor is going on. Can get a bit noisy.

Only Carnival sails out of Long Beach, all others sail out of San Pedro. About a $25 cab ride away.

Edited by SadieN

• 2 weeks later...