Restaurants near SeaTac

Scotto97

The Copperleaf Restaurant at Cedarbrook Lodge (quite nearby) is fantastic chef-driven Northwest farm-to-table cuisine that I dine at *despite* being near the airport.

For something casual, grab an UberX and go to Wally's Chowder House Broiler in Des Moines. You will not regret it - excellent fish and chips, seafood specialties and chowder.

Duke's Chowder House at Southcenter Mall.

There are lots of restaurants at Southcenter Mall. If you're at the Hampton on 28th St.-- which is a terrific hotel-- they have a shuttle that will take you to the mall. Duke's was ok. We loved the Cheesecake Factory at the mall.

Edited by FritzG

If you like Thai food, Bai Tong is near Southcenter and is owned by a former Thai Airlines flight attendant who got into the business cooking for their flight crews on layovers.

Second the vote for Bai Tong - one of the best Thai in south sound.

Also, walking distance north of the Hampton Inn and Doubletree is Mango Thai. Interesting décor and very popular with both locals and tourists.

I would not choose Duke's or Cheesecake Factory. Both are chains and don't really showcase the best of our regional Pacific NW.

Second the vote for Bai Tong - one of the best Thai in south sound.

Also, walking distance north of the Hampton Inn and Doubletree is Mango Thai. Interesting décor and very popular with both locals and tourists.

I would not choose Duke's or Cheesecake Factory. Both are chains and don't really showcase the best of our regional Pacific NW.

Here's a third vote for Bai Tong. We have one here in Issaquah and it's great!

I also veto Cheesecake factory. Why would you go to a new city and eat at a chain that you can have anywhere?! My rule when traveling is to eat at places we don't have at home. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
There are lots of restaurants at Southcenter Mall. If you're at the Hampton on 28th St.-- which is a terrific hotel-- they have a shuttle that will take you to the mall. Duke's was ok. We loved the Cheesecake Factory at the mall.

I realize I'm quoting an older reply but maybe someone will know if the Seatac Hampton on 28th still has a shuttle that will take us to a mall restaurant or some other restaurant.

We are looking for a pre-cruise hotel for next April. Would prefer one with onsite restaurant but Doubletree rates are too high for us.

Hubby has mobility problems so to walk even a block to a restaurant for dinner is too far.

Or any other hotel recommendations? We've been to Seattle in the past so don't need sightseeing, just a decent room for a pre-cruise night. Taxi to port, 66, next day.

I realize I'm quoting an older reply but maybe someone will know if the Seatac Hampton on 28th still has a shuttle that will take us to a mall restaurant or some other restaurant..

Why don't you just call the Hampton and ask them that question?:)