Freedom- popcorn in movie theater?

No popcorn and thank goodness I not go to the theatres I can't stand the smell of popcorn. What you can do is call room service and ask them for bags of lays potato chips they may have other types but I had lays potato chips dellivered to my father in law in his cabin from room service.

I've always assumed that they don't have it because popcorn is a "messy food". People tend to eat it by the handfuls, and it gets dropped and ground into the carpet.

You can always bring some pre-popped corn along with you. The big bags at Walmart are good, and the small bags of gourmet popcorn (who makes that?) are really good but fattening. Yeah, it's not fresh popped, and it's bulky -- but you could bring a small amount.

No popcorn and thank goodness I not go to the theatres I can't stand the smell of popcorn. What you can do is call room service and ask them for bags of lays potato chips they may have other types but I had lays potato chips dellivered to my father in law in his cabin from room service.

Off topic-- Did you write a review of Freedom? Also, before your cruise you talked about the deck parties etc and the steak bbq. Did you have that? Thanks.

Archived