Getaway - Cabin Near Splash Academy

kollegekreed

Anyone have any experience with cabins in this location? I booked a guarantee and appear to have drawn the short straw with 12778 - directly facing the splash academy entrance. I'm not terribly bothered cause the price more than makes up for any headaches, but curious as to the noise levels...

Won't be a problem at all. Most people going to Splash Academy will be using the lifts so you won't be aware of them at all.

The fact that you are right by the stairs means that there may be a bit more traffic there, whatever floor you are on, because of people using the lifts/stairs and walking past your door to get to their rooms, but that's nothing to do with Splash a Academy.

As there are family balconies/mini suites there you may have slightly more kids in nearby rooms, but having stayed in such rooms numerous times, I can say that this is unlikely to be a problem. In fact, the presence of kids in rooms tends to make the adults quieter. Less partying in the rooms in the early hours.

Based upon our August cruise you will likely have issues around the openning time of the club with lineups to check kids in, especially in the evening. The one evening we used the club the lineup was about 20 min and was stretched through the lobby with the elevators, around the corner into the cabin hallway.

My advice, don't be anywhere near your cabin between 7 and 9 pm.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Forums mobile app

I was in 12710 this past week. Very few kids on board because it's the week before the holiday and school is in session. Early in the cruise there were parents signing kids up. I did not experience any kids running the halls. Maybe NCL will allow you to switch your guarantee cabin.

Edited by TeeChi

Anyone have any experience with cabins in this location? I booked a guarantee and appear to have drawn the short straw with 12778 - directly facing the splash academy entrance. I'm not terribly bothered cause the price more than makes up for any headaches, but curious as to the noise levels...

Some nights the kids can get pretty loud but with your door shut, you wont notice it. Heck you really wont notice until you are by the elevators.

Edited by Rottweiler Puppy