"Waitin' on a Miracle" Cruise Critic Group Cruise on the Carnival Miracle - 2009

SheilaS

This group booked a year in advance, so we had a long time to get to know each other...when we finally met in FLL, it was like meeting old friends for the first time...AWESOME!!!

The 3 videos I posted on youtube are just exerpts from the full DVD I put together with pictures from many of the Miracle Waiters. Since so many contributed to the project, it made for a more complete picture of the great time we all had.

We had so much fun together, many of us are cruising together again this coming January (2010). We can hardly wait! We are steady making new friends to meet up with in FLL that will be like "meeting old friends for the first time!"

Here are the youtube links...

Chapter 1

Chapter 3

Finale

There is not a Chapter 2 or 4 because youtube pulled the music that was on them, and I deleted them...

I hope you enjoy them! :)

Sheila<-------------thinks this has to be the best CC group cruise E-VER!!!! So far... :0)

WOW! Sheila, we look so happy in the videos. :D Was that because of all the fun we were having or those strong chocolate martinis? lol. Awesome job and thanks for posting. :cool: I know we are going to have a blast once again. Can't wait. :eek:

Sheila - once again you have outdone yourself. That was wonderful. It brought up all kinds of great memories from the cruise. Most of all it reminded me of all the great people we met and friends we made on that cruise. We miss you all. Thanks for doing this.

Elaine/Elana and of course Richard:D

OK NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT. iT'S BAD ENOUGH i WATCHED THIS VIDEO THREE TIMES WHILE JOANNE WAS CRUISING THE MEXICAN RIVIERA. NOW YOU DO THIS. GREAT jOB. THINK THERE WERE SOME DIFFERENT SHOTS ON THIS THAN THE ORIGINAL.

NOW I HAVE TO WAITER TO SEE IF A BALCONY OPENS UP IF IT DOES WE WILL BE THERE IF NOT HAVE A GREAT TIME AND WE WILL SEE YOU IN SWEET HOME ALABAMA

OK NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT. iT'S BAD ENOUGH i WATCHED THIS VIDEO THREE TIMES WHILE JOANNE WAS CRUISING THE MEXICAN RIVIERA. NOW YOU DO THIS. GREAT jOB. THINK THERE WERE SOME DIFFERENT SHOTS ON THIS THAN THE ORIGINAL.

NOW I HAVE TO WAITER TO SEE IF A BALCONY OPENS UP IF IT DOES WE WILL BE THERE IF NOT HAVE A GREAT TIME AND WE WILL SEE YOU IN SWEET HOME ALABAMA

We sure hope a balcony opens up as final payment due date approaches. We are saving tow seats at our dinner table for you.

Did you tell Johna to keep an eye out for a balcony room for you?

Marty

Dear Sheila,

You made my day, so glad I saw this and now I can get a Waiters fix on you tube! It was truly the best cruise ever and I can't stop smiling when watching the videos. True Joy!

We wish we were joining you on Freedom, but "Our Carnival Dream" is coming true next year. We will hook up again!

Thanks!

Billfish (Miracle Waiter) is now a Freedom ROCKER!!! :cool::cool:

Welcome aboard, Bill and Joanne!!

Sallyb...I feel the same way...I smile the whole time I'm watching them also...look forward to sailing with ya'll again too!! :)

Sheila<--------knew there was something special in those Miracle videos ;)

Oh, the memories! Fern and I are cruising the same week as Freedom Rockers but are going out of Miami on the Carnival Glory- a back-to-back. The 1st week is Eastern Caribbean and includes Grand Turk ( I fell in love with Grand Turk on the Miracle Waiters' Cruise) and private Island, Half Moon Cay. The 2nd week will do the Western Caribbean which doesn't include Panama. I will be thinking of all the good times on the Miracle!

Sheila-Have you looked into a CC cruise for 2011 ??? Sure hope to join the group if you do! :) I'd love to see Grand Turk and/or Half Moon Cay on the itinerary. :)

Regina

Regina,

We just visited Grand Turk & Half Moon Cay on Pride. Half Moon is my favorite beach in the world!!!

Grand Turk started out raining, then drizzly, but finally cleared out. It was nice, but not as nice as last year on Miracle with the Waiters. I remember we watched your stuff at the beach so you both could swim together.

Just have to say.. I saw this on the main CC page, and I smiled the whole time while watching it. What a fun time you all had!

Looks like a good time was had by all! Thanks for posting. :)

Thanks Sports-mom!! We DID have a great time!!:D

This was my first try at making a video, but I loved looking at all the pictures everyone sent me a millions times, so it was tons of fun to make. :cool:

Sheila<---------------ready to try her hand at making another cruise video come January :p

• 1 year later...
This group booked a year in advance, so we had a long time to get to know each other...when we finally met in FLL, it was like meeting old friends for the first time...AWESOME!!!

The 3 videos I posted on youtube are just exerpts from the full DVD I put together with pictures from many of the Miracle Waiters. Since so many contributed to the project, it made for a more complete picture of the great time we all had.

We had so much fun together, many of us are cruising together again this coming January (2010). We can hardly wait! We are steady making new friends to meet up with in FLL that will be like "meeting old friends for the first time!"

Chapter 1

Chapter 3

Finale

There is not a Chapter 2 or 4 because youtube pulled the music that was on them, and I deleted them...

Sheila<-------------thinks this has to be the best CC group cruise E-VER!!!! So far... :0)

Just watched these again today. Looking so forward to the next MIRACLE Cruise on Jan 29 2012

You and me both Bill! :D

Another cruise to remember coming up in just 6 months!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

Do you ever miss anything????? Thought I might be able to slip this one by you.

Is it time to start packing?????/

• 4 weeks later...

Sheila, I know that we are part of the family when you can watch 3 video's of mostly people yyou dont know and feel at home, you and our family is a special group of people, and we are blessed to be a part of it.

Thanks Tony, Jill , Danielle, and Emily

P.s. Bill do you know where your Jill is?:D

Just watched these again today. Looking so forward to the next MIRACLE Cruise on Jan 29 2012

Was on the Miracle with the Family 3/7/2010. Great Ship! Great Time! Will be on the Miracle 1/29/2012 also with 75 other people thru a Travel Club. Watched Your Video! Looks like all of you had a blast. Just under 5 months and we'll be there. I'll be looking out for your group.;)

Was on the Miracle with the Family 3/7/2010. Great Ship! Great Time! Will be on the Miracle 1/29/2012 also with 75 other people thru a Travel Club. Watched Your Video! Looks like all of you had a blast. Just under 5 months and we'll be there. I'll be looking out for your group.;)

Glad you found us. this will be our third " Waiters Cruise " and look forward to meeting you in January

Glad you found us. this will be our third " Waiters Cruise " and look forward to meeting you in January

I'm sure your group will not be hard to locate. If your having as much fun on this next cruise as you had on the last, your group will definitely stand out. Thats a Good thing of course! I hope this group I am going with likes to have fun like that. Have never cruised with a group as big as the group we booked with this time.

• 10 months later...

Chapter 1

Chapter 3

Finale

The memories of the first of FIVE Cruises with some of the Nicest people in the world.

Why not join us on the Carnival BREEZE on Feb2 2012 ???????

Archived