Have UBP/UDP can I also get stockholder credit?

bp traveler

According to NCL.com investors section:

*Benefit is non-transferable and not available to employees, agents of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. or its subsidiaries and affiliates, travel agents and tour operators.

Benefit is not combinable with any other offer. Shareholders have the option to choose between the shareholder benefit or the other offer. The Shareholder must own the

Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. stock at time of sailing. Onboard credit is calculated in US dollars and is not redeemable for cash. Certificate value credited to onboard

account at time of sailing and may not be used towards on board service charges or pre-purchased activities. Any unused credit shall be forfeited. Credit is applied on a per

stateroom basis; double occupancy. Single guests paying 200% of applicable fare shall receive full value of certificate. Only one shareholder credit per stateroom. Only one

credit per shareholder on any one sailing. If you are requesting shareholder onboard credit for two or more separate cabins and shares are held jointly, a minimum of 100 shares

per cabin booked must be held. Other terms and conditions may apply.

On our last cruise, where we already had OBC, they would not give us the $100 OBC, instead they comped us dinner for 2 at Cagney's and a nice bottle of wine in our cabin.

This time we have OBC, UDP, and UBP... so they are basically out of stuff to comp me. :)

I'll submit my form this week too, and reply back with the answer, but I'm going in expecting it to be nothing.

We're booked on the Getaway and received the UBP as part of our booking and we purchased UDP. I submitted my OBC request for my 100 shares and within 2 days, received confirmation of the $100 credit. I'm not certain of the criteria, but it appears if you receive free onboard credit as part of the booking, you would not qualify for the shareholder credit. Good luck.

I had the CAS discount and a $300 OBC for booking a suite 9 months out. I submitted my shareholder request and the woman that called said she had to manually enter it since I wasn't supposed to get it with the CAS discount. She sent me a new amenity confirm showing the $100 OBC.