Soda Package for kids question.

Davey-D-99

Just booked Getaway for next Feb. First NCL cruise... What a promo!!

We got the UBP ... According to NCL site...In addition to any alcohol drinks up to $11 it includes juices.

My question is... Does the soda package my kids are getting (14, 16) come with juices as well... My kids aren't big on soda... More water, lemonade, juice drinkers with the occasional soda.

Thanks

The soda package is just soda.

Iced tea and water are complimentary. Milk and juices will be available at the breakfast buffet, complimentary. You'll receive an insulated "glass" with the soda package, but you don't need it to get your sodas. You might consider bringing it to breakfast, filling with juice for later.

Lemonade is not advertised as complimentary or part of the soda plan.

Edited by Nola26

The juices in the buffet are usually only available during breakfast hours. What we have done to get juice at all hours is get the steward to clear out the frig leaving room for us to load up the frig with juice glasses. I can usually only carry down 4 glasses of juice from the breakfast buffet per trip; since trays are not provided by NCL.

Thanks for tip about the breakfast juices. Great ideas...We'll probably do that.

Iced Tea is probably their favourite beverage here in Canada. We go through a lot of it at our house.

They won't drink it when we visit the U.S. It is a totally different drink and they hate it... So do I actually.... I'm too used to the Canadian version of Iced Tea... lol

Canadian money is plastic, we have no pennies, our milk comes in plastic bags and we love ketchup flavoured potato chips!! Lots of things are different here :)

Adults can get fresh orange juice from a bar at any time of the day while on the UBP...correct?

Freshly squeezed juices are not included in the package.

"The Ultimate Beverage Package
does not include
room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water,
fresh squeezed juices
, select Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks, vending machines, wine stations or spirits, cocktails, draft or bottled beer and glasses of wine over $11."

https://www.ncl.com/promo/ultimate-beverage-package/terms