Nice flower market

keesu89

Does anyone out there know if flowers purchased in the Nice flower market can be brought back on board a Celebrity ship?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is not the answer you want to hear, but it just depends on who is working at the ship's security. We have been on cruises where folks would bring flowers aboard with no problem, and we have been on other cruises where flowers were immediately disposed-of at security. The cruise ships do sometimes have a concern about local "pests" that might be on the flowers. So, if you see some nice flowers and are in a gambling mood just try to take them aboard and see what happens.

Hank

Thanks for the info Hank. I had a feeling that here might be an issue, we shall just have to see when we are there. Not really a big issue, just thought it might be nice, the flowers were so lovely last time we were there.

Thanks for the info Hank. I had a feeling that here might be an issue, we shall just have to see when we are there. Not really a big issue, just thought it might be nice, the flowers were so lovely last time we were there.

Glad you asked the question. I too am on a Celebrity cruise and might want to purchase flowers at the market in Nice (or elsewhere). I will ask on the ship at the exit if I am allowed to bring flowers on board so I will know ahead of time and not have to dump the flowers.

Wendy

• 1 month later...