Reservations for entertainment shows

jayjaycan

We are booked in a suite on the Jade for an upcoming cruise.We have sailed with NCL only oncce previously,in a balcony stateroom.

Our T/A advises us she can make reservations for time and seating at Showrooom entertainment events.We are unaware of this perk (??) and cannot locate reference to it on NCL web site.Is anybody familiar with this feature?

Normally we choose the nightly event we wish to see,arrive early enough to get a seat thst permits an early exit, withour disturbing others,if the show is not to our liking.

What entertainment outside the normal cruise ship fare makes it so popular that reservations are needed?

Is this simply a suite perk that has no bearing on what is on stage?

If there are such special events is anybody aware of what is offerd on the Jade?

Apparently,NCL does not make this known until the booking period opens prior to the cruise.

Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately the TA is wrong. There is nothing entertainment-wise on Jade that could be prebooked.

We too are sailing her in a suite (in four weeks time) and have been numerous times on her sister ships too.

We are less than 45 days out ( the window for pre-booking entertainment) for our Jade trip :) :) :) and I can't see anywhere that I could book shows! I thought I was missing something when I read this thread.......and I SO hate to miss anything! ;)

Nope.......no shows to book on the Jade.

Thank you for your responses.They clarify things for us.

I did read on another thread or two that suite guests were able to secure reserved seas in the showroom through their concierge.Perhaps this is what the T/A was referring to.

At any rate we will stick with our standard procedures.

Archived