Harmony of the Seas

I loved HOS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Same!

Any highlights of your Harmony sailing?

Also - your next cruise seems to be Radiance, how will you adjust to the smaller ship?

Serenade was too small for me after Indy and Explorer, so would feel like a yacht after Harmony.

The glas panels are to short and low so with every slide the water splashes over the too short panels.

The solarium uses cheap plastic foil instead of glas - that foil flaps in the wind and makes horrible wind-noises as unlike glass the plastic- foil moves and bends in the wind:rolleyes:

Additionally the foil rips and has holes that make additional sounds in the wind...

I was in the Solarium a LOT, even during rain and wind, and never noticed rips and noise? I sat on the lowest level, in the middle, right in front, so maybe that impacted what I heard? I LOVED the Solarium on HOS! It's my favorite :)

Same!

Any highlights of your Harmony sailing?

Also - your next cruise seems to be Radiance, how will you adjust to the smaller ship?

Serenade was too small for me after Indy and Explorer, so would feel like a yacht after Harmony.

I pretty much loved everything on the HOS, except the chair hogs. Loved the room layout, loved the entertainment, loved the drink service, loved the food options, and LOVED Wonderland :) (even picky food eater DH loved Wonderland :))

We really liked Brilliance, so I'm hoping we'll like it's sister ship too :). The only ships we didn't really like so far is Majesty and the NCL Dream...

I was in the Solarium a LOT, even during rain and wind, and never noticed rips and noise? I sat on the lowest level, in the middle, right in front, so maybe that impacted what I heard? I LOVED the Solarium on HOS! It's my favorite :)

The Solarium looks nice, but IMO, it ought to have a pool.

I pretty much loved everything in the HOS, except the chair hogs. Loved the room layout, loved the drink service, loved the food options, and LOVED Wonderland :) (even picky food eater DH loved Wonderland :))

We really liked Brilliance, so I'm hoping we'll like it's sister ship too :). The only ships we didn't really like so far is Majesty and the NCL Dream...

Glad to hear you liked Wonderland, that pushes culinary innovation, and the ship has so much to offer in terms of food (and other activities!)

I also love to hear the good and the bad...have Harmony booked April 2019. But I am not completely sure if it will be the Allure or Adventure instead. So thank you for all the replies!

I also love to hear the good and the bad...have Harmony booked April 2019. But I am not completely sure if it will be the Allure or Adventure instead. So thank you for all the replies!

I would go ahead and do the Harmony, especially as you have already done Allure.

I would go ahead and do the Harmony, especially as you have already done Allure.

I agree.

Adventure is lovely,Allure was fantastic and had the Diamond lounge where Wonderland is now on Harmony.

To pick from the 3 i would pick Harmony because it is newer than Allure and Wonderland restaurant was unique.

The only thing bad I can think of is no pool in the Solarium. With that said, the pool on Oasis was nothing to get excited about either :confused:

We did Oasis the same week in 2016 as Harmony in 2017 (Valentine's Day). I think the Abyss and the other modifications to the Boardwalk area were an improvement. It seemed there was much more activity on Harmony's Boardwalk than Oasis'. IMO that's what a Boardwalk should be like.

• 1 month later...

We did Allure this past spring break and have Harmony booked April 2019 spring break- week before Easter. Really wanted western itinerary but the other oasis class ships that are on western that week are $1000 more for each room I have booked. We have connecting balconies on Harmony this time around. Was a no brainer to book Harmony for that week. We loved the Allure and the kids want to do the water slides this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums