Harmony of the Seas

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

1,677 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
Originally posted by Joe12
I would go ahead and do the Harmony, especially as you have already done Allure.
I agree.
Adventure is lovely,Allure was fantastic and had the Diamond lounge where Wonderland is now on Harmony.
To pick from the 3 i would pick Harmony because it is newer than Allure and Wonderland restaurant was unique.
Apopka, Florida
582 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
Originally posted by sj25
I also love to hear the good and the bad...have Harmony booked April 2019. But I am not completely sure if it will be the Allure or Adventure instead. So thank you for all the replies!
The only thing bad I can think of is no pool in the Solarium. With that said, the pool on Oasis was nothing to get excited about either

We did Oasis the same week in 2016 as Harmony in 2017 (Valentine's Day). I think the Abyss and the other modifications to the Boardwalk area were an improvement. It seemed there was much more activity on Harmony's Boardwalk than Oasis'. IMO that's what a Boardwalk should be like.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bill & Nancy- A bad day on a cruise is better than a good day at work!

Upcoming cruises: 10-15-17 Oasis OTS, 11-5-17 Freedom OTS

2017: Jan- Brilliance of the Seas, Feb- Harmony of the Seas, March- Carnival Vista
2016: Nov- Carnival Valor, Sept- Majesty of the Seas, May- Enchantment of the Seas, April- Majesty of the Seas, Feb- Oasis of the Seas, Jan- Nieuw Amsterdam
2015: Nov- NCL Sky, Oct- Adventure of the Seas, Sep- Grand Celebration, May- Carnival Sensation, March- NCL Epic, Feb- Enchantment of the Seas
2014: May- Enchantment of the Seas, March- Eurodam
2009: May- Carnival Sensation
2007: May- Carnival Imagination
2005: March- Enchantment of the Seas
2004: March- Carnival Paradise, Feb- Grand Princess
2003: Oct- Disney Wonder, May- Sovereign of the Seas, March- Carnival Triumph
2002: July- Carnival Sensation
2001: May- Carnival Paradise, Feb- Carnival Fantasy