First Cruise - what to expect first night
Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!
Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
1. Embark around 2:00
2. Drop off hand luggage in cabin.Go to buffet for late lunch.
3. Go back to cabin to check if luggage has arrived and if so unpack.
4. If not wander round the pool decks, explore outside the ship then go back and check for luggage.
5. Unpack then go to Muster Drill
6. Have a drink
7. Get ready for dinner.
8. Have dinner then go and listen to entertainment in bars
9. Have early night.
The ship is quite quiet the first night then get ready to hit it the next day
Still to come:
P&O Britannia Baltic 4th June 2017 - Strictly Cruise
P&O Ventura Caribbean and USA 5th February 2018
P&O Aurora USA and Canada 16th September 2018
P&O Ventura Bermuda, USA and Caribbean 5th February 2019
Sent from my iPhone using Forums
P&O Oceana - April/May 2009 - Western Mediterranean 14nt
Norwegian Epic - August 2011 - Western Mediterranean 7nt
Emerald Princess - April 2012 - Eastern Caribbean 10nt
P&O Ventura - July/August 2013 - Canary Islands 12nt
Emerald Princess - May 2014 - Spain and France 7nt
P&O Ventura - April 2017 - Iberia 7nt
P&O Ventura - July 2018 - Canary Islands 12nt
Enjoy your cruise and be prepared for many more - it is highly addictive!