Can They Make Me a Moscow Mule?

starri

Dumb question I know, but I've been wondering this for a while, and I don't think I've seen it answered. Obviously not offered in Vintages, the Martini Bar, or World-Class, but what about at the Sunset Bar or in Michael's?

Also, Pimm's Cup, same question.

so you shouldn't have a problem (as long as the bartender is somewhat knowledgeable).

I don't know about the knowledgeable part...I asked for a Paralyzer in a few bars on my March 2017 B2B Constellation cruise and they had no idea until I finally found a "knowledgeable" bartender midway thru my second cruise. I also asked for a Pain Killer during my 30 days on the ship and no bartender knew how to make one or the desire to google it.

Lived on these on Solstice last October! The barman in Ensemble Lounge made the best one ever. I would often stop by to get one, or he also worked at the Sunset Bar so also got them there during the day. I know Mast Bar also made them but w're not as good IMO.

115f76afa35d1db20f6b1229ef31219f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lived on these on Solstice last October! The barman in Ensemble Lounge made the best one ever. I would often stop by to get one, or he also worked at the Sunset Bar so also got them there during the day. I know Mast Bar also made them but w're not as good IMO.

We're also on the Solstice. Do you remember his name?

I'm not really going on the cruise to drink, but I need a libation or two in evenings.

Dumb question I know, but I've been wondering this for a while, and I don't think I've seen it answered. Obviously not offered in Vintages, the Martini Bar, or World-Class, but what about at the Sunset Bar or in Michael's?

Also, Pimm's Cup, same question.

Never had a problem getting anything if they had the makings, even if you needed to explain how to make it.

Are they good?

I like them because they're not too sweet, and I really love the spiciness of the ginger. I don't really like sweet drinks, but I can do a Pimm's cup because of the cucumber and lemon.

I don't know about the knowledgeable part...I asked for a Paralyzer in a few bars on my March 2017 B2B Constellation cruise and they had no idea until I finally found a "knowledgeable" bartender midway thru my second cruise. I also asked for a Pain Killer during my 30 days on the ship and no bartender knew how to make one or the desire to google it.

I believe that when ordering more obscure drinks, or something that you might prefer to be made a certain way, you should know the ingredients and be able to communicate that to the bartender. I would not assume a bartender is going to Google a drink recipe. Perhaps a PARALYZER or PAIN KILLER are well known cocktails, but I have never heard of them.

We enjoy a top-shelf margarita made according to a recipe we enjoy at home. A friendly discussion with the bartenders at the Mast Bar and Michael's Club, along with instructions on the proper preparation, got us service with a smile... and a nearly perfect margarita each time.

Enjoy yourself!

The taste depends on the brand of ginger beer. There is Goslings, Bunderberg and Fever Tree to name the brands that they have had on board. Sometimes if you order one they may also use ginger ale. Fever Tree is rare. A 4 pack of 6.8oz bottles at the lowest price is about $5, available at Sur La Table for $8.

As with most drinks if you change the spirit it is a different drink. Use rum instead of vodka and it is a dark and stormy. That is usually made with Goslings Ginger Beer and Goslings rum. I prefer Kraken rum over the Goslings.

Drink up 🍷🍹🍺🍸

The taste depends on the brand of ginger beer. There is Goslings, Bunderberg and Fever Tree to name the brands that they have had on board. Sometimes if you order one they may also use ginger ale.

I hope not. Ginger ale is too sweet.

Vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice. Usually served in a special copper mug.

what is it called when its made with Jameson, ginger beer and lime juice. I just bought those ingredients today but do not know what its called.