Turtle Farm and getting there

PGCRUISERS

When I booked ours the other night through Carnival, it made it sound like there is a bus ready to take you. I thought it was included. If you go to excursions on the website and click on "more detail" it says the bus picks you up and drops you off (no mention of it being extra). So I'm not quite sure. it might already be planned for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been doing some research on the same thing. I was trying to figure out if we could do a stingray excursion (booked on our own, not through Carnival) and then take a bus to the turtle farm. It would be great to have a map to see the proximity of the different attractions.

We are going on Celebrity and looking at the excursions, I didn't see an excursion offered that goes to the Turtle Farm, unless it included Sting Ray City, which we aren't interested in. We don't normally book through the cruise line, but we have a lot of OBC that we don't see getting used any other way than excursions. Am I missing something??

We are going on Celebrity and looking at the excursions, I didn't see an excursion offered that goes to the Turtle Farm, unless it included Sting Ray City, which we aren't interested in. We don't normally book through the cruise line, but we have a lot of OBC that we don't see getting used any other way than excursions. Am I missing something??

Celebrity has a "Turtle Encounter & Island Tour" that's includes the Turtle Farm (snorkeling with the turtles) without Stingray City.

ETA: Sorry to hijack OP's thread!

• 2 weeks later...

Cayman port is wonderful and so easy to get around. You can catch a cab easily. We actually did excursion but you could certainly do on your own. We went last year with our son and he absolutely loved it! Highly recommend!!

• 1 month later...