Finally booked!

RMac713

After a month of waffling, finally decided to go with the Crown Princess 5 night cruise out of Fort Lauderdale next March in a club class mini-suite. Got the $1 down payment deal today through my TA. It's non-refundable, but I'm sure if something happens we can take the $2 hit! Now to look for a room in Fort Lauderdale the night before (not cheap during spring break, I'm sure) and flights.

Only question--my TA said we have first dining waitlisted. But we have room that is listed as CC, so we shouldn't need first or second dining, right? We just walk in whenever if it is CC.

Edited by Rock'n Robin

After a month of waffling' date=' finally decided to go with the Crown Princess 5 night cruise out of Fort Lauderdale next March in a club class mini-suite. Got the $1 down payment deal today through my TA. It's non-refundable, but I'm sure if something happens we can take the $2 hit! Now to look for a room in Fort Lauderdale the night before (not cheap during spring break, I'm sure) and flights.

Only question--my TA said we have first dining waitlisted. But we have room that is listed as CC, so we shouldn't need first or second dining, right? We just walk in whenever if it is CC.[/quote']

When you have Club Class you don't need Traditional Dining. The best thing to do would be to change to Anytime Dining. That would free up the table in TD and won't affect you at all, since you'll be in the Club Class section.

Go to the Princess web site and the cruise personalizer. Change your dining to Anytime Dining. You do this yourself, you don't require the T.A. to make this change. Club Class Dining is Anytime Dining. Walk in whenever you wish, there's a table for you.

When you have Club Class you don't need Traditional Dining. The best thing to do would be to change to Anytime Dining. That would free up the table in TD and won't affect you at all, since you'll be in the Club Class section.

Please do this so that others who don't have Club Class can get the dining time they prefer. There is no reason to take up a slot that others want.

After a month of waffling' date=' finally decided to go with the Crown Princess 5 night cruise out of Fort Lauderdale next March in a club class mini-suite. Got the $1 down payment deal today through my TA. It's non-refundable, but I'm sure if something happens we can take the $2 hit! Now to look for a room in Fort Lauderdale the night before (not cheap during spring break, I'm sure) and flights.

Only question--my TA said we have first dining waitlisted. But we have room that is listed as CC, so we shouldn't need first or second dining, right? We just walk in whenever if it is CC.[/quote']

Perhaps try Springdale Suites Cruiseport Ft Lauderdale. Hotel offers free airport shuttle, free shuttle to the cruisepor,t free breakfast and is located almost across the street from Oakwood Shopping Center for purchases of last minute items, wines and fast food eateries.

Go to the Princess web site and the cruise personalizer. Change your dining to Anytime Dining. You do this yourself, you don't require the T.A. to make this change. Club Class Dining is Anytime Dining. Walk in whenever you wish, there's a table for you.

Per above!

You're in a CC mini-suite and plan to eat in CC Dining.

So no need for you to have TD.

Perhaps try Springdale Suites Cruiseport Ft Lauderdale. Hotel offers free airport shuttle, free shuttle to the cruisepor,t free breakfast and is located almost across the street from Oakwood Shopping Center for purchases of last minute items, wines and fast food eateries.

Did you perhaps mean Springhill Suites?