Epic Nov 3 - 10 2012 - Solo cruiser

LisaMarie_01

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1486566

You should check out the roll call for your sailing date. Even if you don't meet up with other solos who have posted there, make sure you go to the solo gathering the first night on the ship where you're bound to meet others.

I loved the Epic when I sailed last year! Have a great cruise!

Going on this fab cruise to Bahamas, St. Thomas, St Martin on Norwegian Epic by myself and want to know if any cool people will be on board solo too.

Lisa 53/F from Mass ;)

Probably no cool people whatsoever LOL

Even if there weren't any cool people it wouldn't matter because the ship is fantastic.

I would recommend going to the solo gathering 5:30 everyday and NOT booking any 7PM shows as that is when you would be eating with others.

Ha, oh well, I might be the only one!!! When you say I will be eating with others, I'm wondering who that might be. Just random people I meet at 5:30?

I really do just care about the awesome ship and the beaches and just want to enjoy all that. I think having dinner with random people would be ok, but other than that I just want to do my own thing and not be locked down with anybody at all. I have been on a long work project that just ended and I deal with so many people at work that I just want to chill out. Need to check out some of the things to do on the islands. Am late to the game here and just today booked my flight and hotel to get there. Somebody told me that the most beautiful is St John and we are not going there but you get there from st thomas. If you know of any good things at the bahamas, st martin, st thomas, please let me know. Thanks!;)

Archived