Bed position on Silhouette

ellay864

Hi, looking to book on Silhouette for next year and in our 2 previous cruises we were lucky enough to have the cabin layout with bed by the window, sofa nearer the door. Is it possible to tell the layout from any of the symbols on the deck plan on the Celebrity website?

If there is a fold out sofa or upper berth, those extras will be placed near the balcony/window. (and have a symbol ..triangle or square on the deck plan.)

And the main bed will be at the bathroom. So choose a room that sleeps more than 2

OR know that the bed arrangements alternate...balcony/bathroom/balcony/bathroom etc. So you can always count up or down starting with one that has a symbol.

Hope that is understandable.:o

Edited by eandj

Yes..sorry. We like our bed by the bathroom, and I was just working with a deck plan for next summer. My mind was cluttered with little triangles and squares.:p

But you got the point. YES... Rooms with symbols will have the main bed at the bathroom.

So you will choose a room without the symbol .

BUT remember If there are lots in a row without symbols, make sure you do the alternate counting starting at a symboled one.

There is a sticky with S class ship room info you can also check out.

Edited by eandj

Yes..sorry. We like our bed by the bathroom, and I was just working with a deck plan for next summer. My mind was cluttered with little triangles and squares.:p

But you got the point. YES... Rooms with symbols will have the main bed at the bathroom.

So you will choose a room without the symbol .

BUT remember If there are lots in a row without symbols, make sure you do the alternate counting starting at a symboled one.

There is a sticky with S class ship room info you can also check out.

What about S class AQ cabins? Since they only sleep two and have no symbols.?

Thanks

What about S class AQ cabins? Since they only sleep two and have no symbols.?

Thanks

Each deck is a mirror image of the other. Just check down on Deck 10, 9, or 8 below for your corresponding cabin on Deck 11. For example, if you are in stateroom 1599, the corresponding stateroom right below on Deck 10 is 1229, and right below that on Deck 9 is 9207. They both have fold out sofa beds, so the bed is by the bathroom. Every other one has bed by bath, balcony, bath, balcony, etc. Just do a count.

Each deck is a mirror image of the other. Just check down on Deck 10, 9, or 8 below for your corresponding cabin on Deck 11. For example, if you are in stateroom 1599, the corresponding stateroom right below on Deck 10 is 1229, and right below that on Deck 9 is 9207. They both have fold out sofa beds, so the bed is by the bathroom. Every other one has bed by bath, balcony, bath, balcony, etc. Just do a count.

Thank you! We will be in 1608 on the Silhouette. Guess the bed will be by the balcony.

This will be our first time in an inside stateroom...silhouette 9150.

I'm not sure if the celebrity photo of an inside depicts all cabins or not, so hoping some one can help. I checked the sticky but nothing listed for this cabin.

Does anyone know where the bed is located or if there is a sofa (as depicted in the celebrity photo) or just an arm chair?

Many thanks.

This will be our first time in an inside stateroom...silhouette 9150.

I'm not sure if the celebrity photo of an inside depicts all cabins or not, so hoping some one can help. I checked the sticky but nothing listed for this cabin.

Does anyone know where the bed is located or if there is a sofa (as depicted in the celebrity photo) or just an arm chair?

Many thanks.

Of the many inside pictures I found only one had only the chair. All others have the couch. Bed is against the side wall. This might possibly differ if it is a quad cabin with upper bunk. EM