Princess Visa Card Points Question

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:33 PM.
Texas
1,468 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Originally posted by Shelly97060
I have happily had this as my primary card since the card was introduced and have never had any problems until the latest glitch with the points. That said, it is disappointing that this clearly has been going on for a couple of months and they still haven't corrected the root problem and that does make me consider other card options.

We will see how they handle this and if they have it corrected moving forward... That will decide it for me.
There has been problems with the rewards program since they switched to the new program last fall. My 1st email complaint to them was last November when all my eligible Princess purchases were not listed among those I could redeem points against. I too have had them on the phone and gotten them to give me the double points when they only showed one point per dollar for a Princess purchase BUT the points only showed up in the total points block on the statement, not in the individual transaction line on the statement.
I wish everyone who has this credit card would let Princess know this needs to get fixed and soon. Obviously notifying Barclays doesn't get anything fixed. I can't imagine why this is so hard to fix. If nothing else, just return to the original rewards program software.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
USS Greenling SSN614
Atlantic Ocean/Barents Sea
rocklin ca
1,043 Posts
Joined Jun 2012
Yes, good idea to notify Princess of the double points posting issue since it does affect them with sales. Any idea where to contact them?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruising with teens