Where to get return Taxi - Maho/Mullet Bay

We are planning to take a taxi to Mullet Bay and then walk over to Maho and hang out by Guy's Driftwood. When we are ready to head back to the port... do we have to walk through the rocks and people to Sunset Bar and to catch a taxi or can we catch one near Guy's Driftwood? Are there other taxi stands near by that we could catch a taxi back instead? Should we go back to Mullet Bay and get one? TIA

Thanks Gary!!! We really enjoyed Guy's last time we were there. We have friends traveling with us this time who have never cruised... so we want to make sure they see the planes. And I didn't want to have to walk over to Sunset for a taxi... glad to know we can get one at Guys or at the taxi stand by the hotel. We've never visited Mullet Bay... but I hear so many great things about so I want to give it try this time too and since they are within walking distance of each other... we're going to try and spend a little time at each. I appreciate the information!

We were there in May. We got a taxi at the port in St. Martin, paid a flat fee (I'm sorry I don't remember how much) which gave us a ride to Mullet Bay, then the driver picked us up at a designated time to bring us to Maho where we were able to get a taxi back to port. They gave us wristbands to wear which allowed us to use any taxi from that company. We did have to request the transport from Mullet to Maho. It's super easy - there will be many drivers right outside the terminal. Have fun! This was my 3rd time to St. Martin but only my first to Mullet Bay. It was fabulous!

I love Mullet Bay beach.

May and March are very different on the island.

May has far fewer ships as March as many have gone to Alaska and Europe etc. In general there are far less vacationers as well. Therefore, there are more taxi drivers looking for fares.

In March you can ask for the taxi to meet you at Mullet but have a plan B. A good plan B would be to leave an extra 15 minutes or so and walk to the Maho entertainment area to catch a taxi. You pass this area on the way in so it will be easy to know how to do this if the need arises.

• 3 weeks later...

Gary and Karysa lead us to Mullet Beach back in 2012 when we were on the Dream. We've been back twice since then. Just take a taxi to Mullet, walk to Maho, have a burger & Heinie with the crew at Guy's, catch a cab back to the ship. It is easy, safe, and fun. The only deviation we've made is a stop downtown to shop at the Star Wars store ! This is easily and hands down our favorite port. And the taxi drivers are AWESOME ! They love St Maartin and are eager to show it off to you, even on a simple taxi ride back to the ship ! Tip them well. they deserve it !