Addicted to Cruise Critic

Disnyfan2

Anyone else addicted to this website. I found myself checking it every day. 2 more weeks until sailing. I don't know what I am going to when I come back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Heck!! Since I've retired, I find myself checking two-three times everyday !! (2-3 HOURS at a time) ! I'll find myself silently saying to myself, 'No, I won't ! I will NOT check back but ONE time today ! I won't !!' But, after an with drawl of 2-3 hours, or so I find myself sitting here wondering what's new on CC. ;) Next thing I know I'm reading the Last new post or Ask a 'Cruise Question' Honest folks, I'm doing better, really I am ! I've cut beck to just reading the replies posted TODAY !! Baby steps, I know, but I GOTTA have a 'little taste, it takes a long tme to kick THIS 'habit' !! LOL :P ( YOU, cruise and CC addicts KNOW what I mean!)

Mac

Glad to read I'm not the only compulsive person:) I'm leaving on a vacation to Europe Sunday (not a cruise) and am glad I'm going to Lithuania where the Internet is great and I can check Cruise Critic at least every other day! I do have two cruises to look forward to in July and August, though:)

I am on cruisecritic every day, at least one! But that is because I have a cruise booked. I tend not to visit when I don't have one booked or am not really thinking about booking one. That may change! I need to always have a cruise to look forward to!

I check almost every day - the roll calls for the cruises we have booked, the first couple pages of 'new posts' and often read cruisers reports/reviews for cruise lines, ships, and itineraries we might be thinking of booking.

Glad to read I'm not the only compulsive person:) I'm leaving on a vacation to Europe Sunday (not a cruise) and am glad I'm going to Lithuania where the Internet is great and I can check Cruise Critic at least every other day! I do have two cruises to look forward to in July and August, though:)

Will you have time to go home and do laundry between your cruises? LOL .... :D

I agree .... I am also addicted. Or obsessed, one might say. : ? )

I still read the threads/posts. I still put in my 2cents worth. Maybe too often. It's fun and I love all the questions. Many I would never think to ask, but am happy finding the answers to.

• 2 weeks later...