A Few Food Questions About The Carnival Legend

Quiet man

My wife and I will be cruising on the Legend later this month. We are trying to decide when to eat at the Golden Fleece. We have been unable to get the EIGHT day menus. Can anyone help? Is there a specific dinner in the dining room worth missing in favor of the Golden Fleece? When we cruised on RCCL we always ate at their premium restaurant on Caribbean Night since we didn't care for that menu. We are thinking of eating at the Golden Fleece the night we are docked in San Juan. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

• 1 year later...
My wife and I will be cruising on the Legend later this month. We are trying to decide when to eat at the Golden Fleece. We have been unable to get the EIGHT day menus. Can anyone help? Is there a specific dinner in the dining room worth missing in favor of the Golden Fleece? When we cruised on RCCL we always ate at their premium restaurant on Caribbean Night since we didn't care for that menu. We are thinking of eating at the Golden Fleece the night we are docked in San Juan. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

We were looking for the same info so we could decide in advance when to eat in Golden Fleece. There were menus posted somewhere on this board a couple of weeks ago, but I have to look for them again. I do remember, though, that it wasn't clear which sailing day matched up to each menu. If nothing else, you can review at the menus once you board. I think they're at the Concierge Desk.

Well, I found the menus in this thread Note that in the title of the post that contains the Day 7 menu, the member who was generous enough to type up all this stuff inadvertently typed "Day 8 menu".

There are only 7 menus in the rotation. For at least some 8-day sailings, they start with the Day 7 menu on the first night, use the Day 1 menu on the second night, and rotate forward from there. I'm still not clear whether it works that way for all 8-days, but I'm going to check with people who just got off the Legend.

Archived