Majesty Obstructed Views Decks 7 8 9

CAR0612

I have cabin 5086 on the Majesty Of the Seas. From what I understand from the RCI agent it is not an obstructed view. When I go to RCI website it states deck 7, 8 and some deck 9 cabins are obstructed views. I would like to get a better cabin that is not below the piano bar but don't want to change to deck 9 with the obstructed view.

Does anyone know about deck 9 on the Majesty and what and how bad the view is?

Thanks

My husband and I had a deck nine "suite" last July. All of the larger inside oceanviews are on deck 9 I think. We liked the location and the obstructed view was no big deal since the Majesty doesn't have balcony cabins I don't believe. We liked the extra space in that cabin and it was a quiet location also.

This is deck 7, you can see the cabin windows, the upper windows are deck 8. Deck 8 you will be looking between or under the lifeboats. Deck 9 you will be looking out over the tops of the lifeboats. But not that obstructed.

2817069870088677822S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for the picture of the deck and windows, and the good words about deck 8 :)

We sail next wkend and are booked on 8. I was a little nervous about seeing nothing out the window.

Also, any advise on bed position? I booked together as queen for hubby and I, but saw a post elsewhere that suggested doing seperate/twin style because it gives more room in the very small cabin?

• 2 months later...
Thanks for the picture of the deck and windows, and the good words about deck 8 :)

We sail next wkend and are booked on 8. I was a little nervous about seeing nothing out the window.

Also, any advise on bed position? I booked together as queen for hubby and I, but saw a post elsewhere that suggested doing seperate/twin style because it gives more room in the very small cabin?

Look at the room yourself, if you want the beds changed your Stewart will do it, all you have to do is ask.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived