Hair salons in Galveston, Texas

I had mine done at hotel Galvez, they will open early for you for a fee$. We stayed the night at that hotel but you do not need to stay there to book an appointment to the salon. Theres also the San Louis hotel salon or LuLus hair salon ( located behind the san louis hotel) . Those were the 3 I found when looking. All of them run about 200$ for hair & makeup, but they will open early for you.

Has anyone married on embarkation out of Galveston? If so, did you get you hair done? Where? I really need to find a place so that I can do a trial but I have no idea where... Please help!

Thank you! I looked into the San Luis, but they won't book until 3 months before... Me and all my bridesmaids are getting our hair done together and when I talked to San Luis they said they can not promise that they will have enough people willing to go in early to do our hair and have us out of there in time to get at the pier at 10:30. They said they would not know for sure or not if they could do us all in time until a week or 2 before. I just can't take that chance. It would be sooo much easier if the wedding wasn't on a Sunday...

• 1 month later...

I got my hair and airbrush makeup done at LuLu's salon and it was perfect! I arrived in Galveston on Thursday July 14th, had hair and makeup trial the next day, then got married on Sunday the 17th. I looked great and the makeup stayed all day!

Archived