Carnival Promo Codes

fletchtrish

Hi! I googled carnival promo codes but all the ones that came up don't seem to work.

Does anyone have a promo code for excursions for a January 2014 cruise?

I have seen a few posts that they have stopped doing promo codes but I can't imagine any company would just stop doing promo codes all together. They have to be out there. I called Carnival twice and both agents just said oh, Carnival doesn't tell us and I haven't heard of any. :(

Thanks in advance for any info on this.

Tricia

The best place for any and all Carnival info is the Carnival board. Can't give you the link right now, but someone will shortly.

Promo codes may be given to those who have some reason for being allowed to use them. Do you qualify?

Hi! I googled carnival promo codes but all the ones that came up don't seem to work.

Does anyone have a promo code for excursions for a January 2014 cruise?

I have seen a few posts that they have stopped doing promo codes but I can't imagine any company would just stop doing promo codes all together. They have to be out there. I called Carnival twice and both agents just said oh, Carnival doesn't tell us and I haven't heard of any. :(

Thanks in advance for any info on this.

Tricia

I'm guessing you mean promo codes for excursions booked through Carnival? I haven't seen any promo codes posted since last Fall (maybe October?). You've still got about six months, so keep checking on Google, maybe at least once a week. Could be the ones you've been trying to use are old and have expired.

Promo codes used to be for TA's to use to help both parties generate additional revenue.

Then TA's started blabbing on forums such as this, and everybody and their brother started using them even though they didn't qualify

Thus, fewer promo codes made available.

Promo codes used to be for TA's to use to help both parties generate additional revenue.

Then TA's started blabbing on forums such as this, and everybody and their brother started using them even though they didn't qualify

Thus, fewer promo codes made available.

If that is so, then how is that anyone (not just TA's) can (or could) go on Google, type in "Carnival Promo codes" and get a code that would provide a discount for a Carnival excursion? Whenever I saw any posts about promo codes on this board, they were posts from other cruisers. I would find it hard to believe that all who posted were TA's.

If that is so, then how is that anyone (not just TA's) can (or could) go on Google, type in "Carnival Promo codes" and get a code that would provide a discount for a Carnival excursion? Whenever I saw any posts about promo codes on this board, they were posts from other cruisers. I would find it hard to believe that all who posted were TA's.

IF I were a TA, and I posted right here, a new promo code for whatever,,,,, how long do you think it would take for that code to be posted on multiple forums around the world with the internet and social media being what it is.

I'd be suprised if it took 48 hours and it only took just me to publically post one valid promo code one time to help a friend.

There may be fewer bc of people blabbing on forums such as this but they DO still exist at least until everyone blabbs it and they discontinue it but it's 10% off usually of the excursions I'm sure it's not breaking the bank ;)

Archived