i-cruises.com

pilewski

has anyone booked a trip with icruises.com. i have a cruise on hold with them but i would like some feedback. i usually book with an agent in a face-to-face meeting.

9/95 Seaward

7/97 Zenith

6/98 Century

2/99 Galaxy

2/01 Galaxy

8/01 Nordic Empress

2/02 Millenium

10/18 Century

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2003;10;18;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I have booked one cruise with them and had no problems. I was a little aprehensive at first but it went very well.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;9;7;16;00;00&timezone=EST-0800

<marquee width = 45%> Century Nov/00---Norway June/01---Monarch Oct/01---Grandeur Nov/01---Mercury May/02---Horizon Feb/03---Century July/03---Zenith Nov/03---Zenith Apr/04---Constellation Sept/04</marquee>

I just booked my next cruise on Zuiderdam with them.

I liked their service very much! First we booked outside cabin but then highest inside showed up and we were able to downgrade. All this time if we had any questions we called them and they were getting back quickly or picking the phone right away.

I find this page is the best source to search for cruises cruises.

------------------------------

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Zuiderdam 8/21/04 FLL - Key West - Cozumel - Grand Caymans - Half Moon Cay - FLL

<LI>Splendour of the Seas 05/15/04 Barcelona - Marseilles - Villefranche - Livorno - Chivitavecchia - Naples - Barcelona

<LI>Century 07/12/03 Eastern Caribbean FFL-San Juan - St. Thomas - St.Maarten- Nassau -FFL

<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/91 Moscow - Astrahan' - Moscow (honeymoon)

<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/90 Moscow - Astrahan'- Moscow

<LI>Admiral Nachimov(or Nakhimov) (Black Sea)04/1986 Odessa - Batum

GO BRUINS!!!!

We booked our Century cruise with them. No real problems but we had some minor confusion about shuttle service to the ship from the airport.

Overall they did a good job since we knew exactly what we wanted. it was no frills, though, and was not personalized service as we would have had with a travel agent (our regular travel agent was away on a two week cruise when we decided to book!)

What I noticed about them is that their prices often better than many other www sellers. (Only www.cruisequick.com offers sometimes even better deals but they are completely internet based company)

------------------------------

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Zuiderdam 8/21/04 FLL - Key West - Cozumel - Grand Caymans - Half Moon Cay - FLL

<LI>Splendour of the Seas 05/15/04 Barcelona - Marseilles - Villefranche - Livorno - Chivitavecchia - Naples - Barcelona

<LI>Century 07/12/03 Eastern Caribbean FFL-San Juan - St. Thomas - St.Maarten- Nassau -FFL

<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/91 Moscow - Astrahan' - Moscow (honeymoon)

<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/90 Moscow - Astrahan'- Moscow

<LI>Admiral Nachimov(or Nakhimov) (Black Sea)04/1986 Odessa - Batum

GO BRUINS!!!!

I had no problem using an internal supplier/TA for our next cruise. First of all, we pretty much do our own research and usually wind up telling our TA what it is we want. We've cruised and traveled enough to know pretty much how to get around, where to stay, when to fly, and so on. For our March cruise on the Galaxy out of Galveston we had a real advantage. We live in Texas, only about 4 hours drive from the port, and my wife has lived in Galveston. So, no plane tickets, no hotel transfers, etc. With some advise from one postor here and the confirmation by others we found a excellent deal with an internet TA. It all depends on your situation and what you think you might want in terms of support. If you don't think you'll need much support then use the internet. If you think you'll have a lot of questions and want a person to guide you through the process then use a real live TA.

Until Galaxy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;3;21;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

We priced the cruise we booked with icruise.com and also cruisequick.com, was apprehensive about using an internet, e-mail travel agency, we usually use an internet based agency, but have someone we can speak to. Well cruisequick.com, beat icruise.com by 400 dollars. Also, when we had a problem cruisequick answered our e-mail within a 1/2 hr, which was wonderful. We booked another cruise with them already for Feb., and am thinking of giving them by cruise for next summer that Celebrity is currently holding.

norm

Edited to remove links

[This message was edited by Host Walt on 06-10-04 at 08:58 AM.]

well, i booked it. i got an awesome rate and can't wait!!! century 8/28!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

9/95 Seaward

7/97 Zenith

6/98 Century

2/99 Galaxy

2/01 Galaxy

8/01 Nordic Empress

2/02 Millenium

10/18 Century

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2003;10;18;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

i have to say that i was hesitant to book it with an internet company. if i wanted to go, however, i had no choice because not one of my usual travel agents had any cabins available for this august. how is it that some companies get cabins and others don't. also, the same cabin i booked yesterday was significantly cheaper yesterday than it was when i checked last month. go figure? the bottom line is, however, that i'm goin' on a cruise!!!!!!!

9/95 Seaward

7/97 Zenith

6/98 Century

2/99 Galaxy

2/01 Galaxy

8/01 Nordic Empress

2/02 Millenium

10/03 Century

8/28 Century

Archived