Cove balcony on Dream- dividers

I thought that I read on another post that if you had adjoining room cabins that the room steward could open the divider on cove cabins. Even had pictures of the divider open? Maybe I'm just experiencing information overload.

Just checked this thread and it instructions on connecting dividers: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1844638

Partitions between non-connecting Cove Balcony cabins should open For connect Cove cabins, the common balcony "partitions" are the storm doors. If you were to "open" those, you would seal the balcony doors.

Thanks that is what I've been reading. Adjoining non-connecting balcony will open up into each other. The other divider is the one that closes off your balcony door.

Partitions between non-connecting Cove Balcony cabins should open For connect Cove cabins, the common balcony "partitions" are the storm doors. If you were to "open" those, you would seal the balcony doors.

We had connecting rooms, 2290 and 2294, the storm doors were side by side and didn't open. (until we figured out that if you stuck your fingers inside this hole, you could undo the latch and it opened) But it did block off one of our doors.

Archived