Just off the Victory, review to follow . . .

gert

Just got off the Victory a few hours ago (Eastern Caribbean route). Since we live in Miami, we are already home and almost fully unpacked.

First, a few things you should know about our travel group:

those traveling in our group:

My husband (42 years old)

myself (41)

our daughter (15)

my parents (dad 78 and in a wheelchair, mom 71 and has more energy than most of us)

my brother whose single and looking (39)

We have cruised on Royal Caribbean in the past. My husband and I have cruised 5 times prior to this (all on RCCL).

I have also had the pleasure of cruising on Cunard.

All of us have been lucky enough to travel most of the world including Europe and South America, not to mention most of the great and beautiful USA.

With the exception of my daughter who is still in school we are all college graduates.

I will submit a review (hopefully before I go to bed tonight and forget half the stuff I would like to include).

For now, please fire away any questions you may have.

Gert

This was our first Carnival ship and we thought it was not all that great, we found it was not well distributed.

Great service though. Did you enjoy the Valor?

This was our first Carnival ship and we thought it was not all that great, we found it was not well distributed.

Great service though. Did you enjoy the Valor?

Will be sailing on the Victory in 03/06 and will wait anxiously for your review.. and pictures if you have them.. I really do not have specific questions as I would like to find out things on my own.. as everyone's tastes differ.. but do like to hear what others have to say.. thanks in advance..:)

Will be sailing on the Victory in 03/06 and will wait anxiously for your review.. and pictures if you have them.. I really do not have specific questions as I would like to find out things on my own.. as everyone's tastes differ.. but do like to hear what others have to say.. thanks in advance..:)

Review is in, look for it on first page.

Archived