Do you know what Royal Caribbean should stop doing???

Do you know what there should be a ban on?????

CALLING ME a few days before a cruise to "wish me a happy cruise" and NOT being the UPGRADE FAIRY!!!!

If you aren't calling me with an upgrade, Royal Caribbean, don't call me at all!

GGGGGRRRRRR.

:eek:

:p

:mad:

:cool:

:D

CALLING ME a few days before a cruise to "wish me a happy cruise" and NOT being the UPGRADE FAIRY!!!!

This is just plain mean.....:D

If you aren't calling me with an upgrade, Royal Caribbean, don't call me at all!

GGGGGRRRRRR.

I'm really in absolute agreement with you on this one. It goes on and on, every single cruise for me. The only time I miss the call is when we leave several days ahead of a cruise.

I don't care how many cruises we've been on, a call to welcome us on board is not needed at this point and is actually a let down since we are at the level where an upgrade should be a possibility. If they want to call anyone, it should be the first time cruiser, to try to impress them. Forget giving the newbies the upgrades. Give it to the repeat cruisers if they want to do something impressive. :D

Gina

I'm really in absolute agreement with you on this one. It goes on and on, every single cruise for me. The only time I miss the call is when we leave several days ahead of a cruise.

I don't care how many cruises we've been on, a call to welcome us on board is not needed at this point and is actually a let down since we are at the level where an upgrade should be a possibility. If they want to call anyone, it should be the first time cruiser, to try to impress them. Forget giving the newbies the upgrades. Give it to the repeat cruisers if they want to do something impressive. :D

Gina

Where's the "LIKE" button

rita

I was just thinking about this today! We leave Sat and was wondering.......hmmmm when is that nice elderly gentleman going to give us a call to wish a good cruise and thank us for cruising with RCCL.

As soon as I hear his voice now, I know it is not the upgrade fairy. I let him say his spiel then say thank you and that's it.

I would most definitely prefer we did not get these calls. Agree with whoever said .... call the newer cruisers and wish them a happy cruise. I think they would get more mileage out of the call.

LOL!!!

We have an app that happens to tell me who's calling home on my phone. I saw today that we got a Royal Caribbean call... with a cruise coming up in 5 weeks... But it was for resolution of an issue. bummer.

I don't think I have ever gotten a phone call but the upgrade fairy e-mailed me Friday night.

I wish they would stop sending me the get the RCCL Visa e-mail offering 10K points that can be used on my cruise next week. I already have the card and don't want a second. The e-mail arrives every 24 hrs.

Bill Weeks is the guy that calls us.

That's him! I have no idea where I got Ed from. LOL I knew his name was short and sweet but I got it a little bit short. Yes, it IS Bill Weeks who always calls. It's been at least 8 or 9 weeks since I've heard from him. No wonder I forgot his name. :rolleyes: :p

Gina

GGGGGRRRRRR.

THE best post in a while!

As usual Mom, you're the best!:p

I for one appreciate a welcome aboard call, especially since all you get after you book the cruise is a confirmation email that you paid your deposit. I'm used to getting a post card or a nice letter from other lines thanking me for booking etc.

As far as the upgrade fairy, I never even give that a thought. I'm happy with the room I booked and if I get an upgrade, thats fine, but if not, who cares.

I for one appreciate a welcome aboard call, especially since all you get after you book the cruise is a confirmation email that you paid your deposit. I'm used to getting a post card or a nice letter from other lines thanking me for booking etc.

As far as the upgrade fairy, I never even give that a thought. I'm happy with the room I booked and if I get an upgrade, thats fine, but if not, who cares.

SenseOfHumor.jpg

I don't even think it's funny. That call IS annoying.

It sort of reminds me of the first (and very rare)time we were top cruisers. The guest services manager called the room every single day at around 4pm to find out how we were doing and asked if we needed anything. Yes, we need our nap to go uninterrupted just one time this cruise. :) I didn't have the heart to say that to her. Someone told me later than I should have just unplugged the phone during nap time.

They already have some of us hooked. The calls aren't necessary at all.

Gina

I don't think it is you that needs to chill Irene. Hope I never get to the point that I object to people calling me with good wishes because they aren't giving me something free.

Does the cabin really make that much difference?