Tuxedo rentals

My mom is trying to rent tuxes on board for an eastern med cruise for the 5 guys in our group (different staterooms). She wants them all put on her credit card, is there a way to do this and get them delivered to each room? I can't find anywhere on "gifts and gears" to do this.

Thanks, in the meantime I have advised her to call and order them all, but I am afraid they are going to screw up the measurements if she gives them 5 different tux orders.

ok found the email direct to the tux reservations. That would probably work best since it is in writing for all the tux measurements. I think e-mailing the tux department is probably best.

If you order the tux before you leave (e-mail and or fax) they will charge your credit card at that time. At least that is what has happened for us .. I think DH has ordered 6 times (he always goes to our local bridal shop/tux rental and has them do the measurements to make sure everything is accurate.) This year there will be no tux, just a suit we will take with us. Jan

Not sure what ship you are sailing on, but as mentioned previously, all tux rentals are charged to your SeaPass account.

You are completely correct (and I am wrong!:eek:) I double checked my past seapass account and "there it was" ... I wonder why I didn't remember (must be old age). Jan

Thanks for the input everyone. Guess mom is in e-mail contact trying to work it out. Each of the families has different sea pass accounts. She thought it would be simple to just order tuxes for all the guys in each of three families and charge them to her but seems to be a little bit complicated.

Will let you know how it turns out. Otherwise guys will just order their own tuxes and Mom will reimburse. That works too. But she wanted the points on her credit card.

There are lots of other web site problems we are running into because different families are booked in different cabins. Like all the nephews are in one cabin but from two different families and putting in all their seapass info is getting ridiculous because for instance my one sister has a cabin with her husband and youngest child, and then her son is in the room with the other nephews, and her older daughter sharing a room with my mom. They have to put in three different emergency contact numbers and stuff like that.

Archived