Margaritaville?

oneboysmom

Yes. It is on Duval street. i'm sure google knows the exact location. It's a bit small compared to any other Margaritaville I've been in. I was disappointed with the food I got (I like most of the other Margaritavilles) but it could have just been an off night. It was also several years ago.

Is there a Margaritaville in Key West? We will be in Key West on a tuesday until 1pm and my friend really wants to go to the "original" Margaritaville.

TIA

The original Margaritaville is located on Duval St in Key West just after you walk past Fleming St on your right.

I would encourage just a walk through but avoid the food and eat elsewhere.

Mike:)

I agree that there are a lot of better places in town to eat or get a drink. Nothing wrong w/ the place- you can expect the same quality you'd get at any of the other ones around the country. But, there are several places that serve similar food that are better. There's a gift shop adjacent to the restaurant - your friend might like stopping there for a t-shirt or other souvenir.

I would visit the gift shop which has an extensive selection of authentic Parrot Head merchandise, but the restaurant itself is crowded, loud, hectic and doesn't offer particularly interesting or remarkable food. Even their "Cheeseburger in Paradise" is not very special. Ten years ago when we did eat there, even their key lime pie was a disappointment. It was frozen! We have never returned there to eat, even though we visit Key West several times a year. Duval Street has better places to eat.