What is the best way to book Little French Key?

socaintexas

Is it better to book through their site or through another excursion site like Rony's? We have never been to Roatan and I'm trying to navigate the system. We will be the only ship there that day so I hope it will not be too crowded. We are coming in on RCCL, so will be at Coxen Hole, which I understand is about 10 minutes further than the other docking site, Mahogony Bay. I appreciate any feedback.

My favorite place in the Caribbean. Book directly with LFK, they will transport you there and back. All you need is the basic package although they have added a couple changes since I was there last year. Noticed the prices went up $30 to, we did Rony's a couple weeks ago and had Daniel. Wife wanted to see more of raoatan since we'd been to LFK 3 times.

We also utilized Pack for a purpose and took over some much need item for the local people.

Have a blast and it won't be to crowded with one ship.

Btw, IF you wanted to see the Sloth and Monkey hangout it's right next to the ferry to LFK and only takes about 30-45 minutes to go through.

425351c285988a5ca39987cdfd73e282.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We booked through shore excursioneers for $87.99 each all exclusive, buffet lunch and 2 drinks, round trip from port. We paid a deposit for 4 adults $30 balance to be paid in cash there. This is our first time cruising, we are on a Norwegian ship also at Coxen Hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked through shore excursioneers for $87.99 each all exclusive, buffet lunch and 2 drinks, round trip from port. We paid a deposit for 4 adults $30 balance to be paid in cash there. This is our first time cruising, we are on a Norwegian ship also at Coxen Hole.

Would love to hear about your experience. Will be on an NCL ship there next February and am interested in visiting LFK.

• 4 weeks later...
Would love to hear about your experience. Will be on an NCL ship there next February and am interested in visiting LFK.

Have you read any of my LFK reviews? There's several, listed in my signature line, and they are FULL of pictures. :)

Just got back from our Western Caribbean cruise on the Norwegian Escape and loved our time at Little French Key.

LFK now has a port pass at the Port of Roatan - Coxen Hole. We met Larry just feet off the gangway of the Norwegian Escape! No walking out of the Port to meet them!

Just got back from our Western Caribbean cruise on the Norwegian Escape and loved our time at Little French Key.

LFK now has a port pass at the Port of Roatan - Coxen Hole. We met Larry just feet off the gangway of the Norwegian Escape! No walking out of the Port to meet them!

That's great to hear. Wasn't a huge deal but less vendors the better.

• 2 weeks later...

The website says they serve lobster, chicken, and steak. Is this part of the buffet?

The website says they serve lobster, chicken, and steak. Is this part of the buffet?

As shadow said, there's no buffet. They have it kinda set up for the workers like that, but they make the plates (each plate being the same) and bring it out to you where you decide to sit. Everyone gets the same meal.

PB110652%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_0277-L.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...