Memorial Day Special Offer for Veterans and Active Military Members in the U.S. and C

ksacer

Celebrity is running a special offer for Veterans and Active Military members in the U.S. and Canada.

"Book any of the Exciting Deals cruises and receive $50 onboard credit** to use in specialty restaurants, on an AquaSpa® service, an exciting Celebrity Shore Excursion, just about anywhere on the ship. Sorry, this part of the offer is not bookable online. To book, you must call 1-800-556-8209."

Celebrity is running a special offer for Veterans and Active Military members in the U.S. and Canada.

"Book any of the Exciting Deals cruises and receive $50 onboard credit** to use in specialty restaurants, on an AquaSpa® service, an exciting Celebrity Shore Excursion, just about anywhere on the ship. Sorry, this part of the offer is not bookable online. To book, you must call 1-800-556-8209."

I saw that. It's a small token of appreciation for those who serve or have served. Celebrity is also quite generous in the Military rates they sometimes offer and we have been able to take advantage of those several times. Thanks, Celebrity! Something we really appreciate....

There is not enough gratitude that we can offer to those who are currently serving and those that protected us over the years! Best wishes to all who are currently serving and to all our Veterans! :)

As much as this generous offer is greatly appreciated it's a shame that Celebrity cannot offer this year round and with every sailing like Princess Cruises does. Their Military Personnel Benefit Onboard Credit Program can go as high as $250 per qualified person.

It's unfortunate I can't book something during this limited promotion. I would appreciate the extra OBC.

As much as this generous offer is greatly appreciated it's a shame that Celebrity cannot offer this year round and with every sailing like Princess Cruises does. Their Military Personnel Benefit Onboard Credit Program can go as high as $250 per qualified person.

It's unfortunate I can't book something during this limited promotion. I would appreciate the extra OBC.

I totally agree!! I received the $250 obc back in Oct for an 18nt Princess TA.

I have no complaints! My Military rate for one of our cruises for a C2 room is now $1000 pp less than what those C2's are selling for now.

There are other cruise lines that offer no military discounts - ever - like HAL for one!

We have military rates on almost all of our cruises......you have to watch and monitor web sites and when you see a miltary rate offered....jump on it.

I guess the part that confuses me about Celebrity's Military Rate is when I compare the qualifying criteria with that of RCI the latter allows even non-active duty past military that were discharged Honorably to qualify. Celebrity doesn't make that same distinction.

Archived