Rendevous Resort

ScottieLuvr

My sisters and I will be in St. Lucia the first week of November and are looking at this resort at which to spend the day.

Does anyone have any experiences they can share, good or bad?

Thanks!

See the following thread for lots of info regarding the resort: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1758129&highlight=rendezvous

Also, you can check TripAdvisor for tons of reviews of Rendezvous. I can say, it is our favorite All Inclusive on the island. Beautiful grounds, great food, etc.

Enjoy, if that's where you end up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Reedprincess:

We are traveling to St. Lucia via RCCL Brilliance on Oct 31st. After 10 days of no success I was finally able to talk with Angus today to reserve a day pass but they are all sold out on this date !!!! :( I sent several emails to the sunscapeholiday who redirected me to reservations@theromanticholiday and they never returned my emails. So then I began calling today was given another email which didn't work and then I couldn't email Angus because my computer doesn't have the correct email system. SO ANYWAY (and thanks for listening)what would you suggest for four adults who want an similar deal to Rendezvouz? Any help is greatly appreciated! We love pool, beach, lazy river and drinking all over 50 and healthy but don't want to walk or do much else! Thanks

We spent a day here last Feb and had a very relaxing time. We stayed mostly on the beach with drinks being brought to us, and enjoyed the buffet lunch very much. Hit the spot for us and i am probably going to book again for our return to St Lucia in Feb 15

We have booked a half day package 10 till 3 it was 65 dollars which I think is very good. Looking forward to our cruise in January:)

Is that as long as they would let you stay? Usually you get 6 hours for $65.00. We are booked from 9:00-3:00.

Hi Reedprincess:

We are traveling to St. Lucia via RCCL Brilliance on Oct 31st. After 10 days of no success I was finally able to talk with Angus today to reserve a day pass but they are all sold out on this date !!!! :( I sent several emails to the sunscapeholiday who redirected me to reservations@theromanticholiday and they never returned my emails. So then I began calling today was given another email which didn't work and then I couldn't email Angus because my computer doesn't have the correct email system. SO ANYWAY (and thanks for listening)what would you suggest for four adults who want an similar deal to Rendezvouz? Any help is greatly appreciated! We love pool' date=' beach, lazy river and drinking all over 50 and healthy but don't want to walk or do much else! Thanks[/quote']

Sorry mates, missed your post due to being know a cruise myself. The knly other adults only option is any of the Sandals. more expensive than Rendezvous by far though.....hope you enjoy your day.