Is this acceptable attire for Formal night ?

Ummm...I think it's only half okay. :p Here is something for the top half:

BusinessBib.jpg

Click on picture above for some hilarious outtakes.

Hmmm...since you are basically seated for dinner, would businessbib be okay for formal night? For those worrying about airline luggage restrictions, this won't take up much room/weight. :D

I heard some gal from CC showed up in some bizarre chain mail gab her husband designed and they covered up all the areas needing to be covered and were asked to leave and very angry. After all the husband designed it, so he was livid. They posted pics here on CC of what she wore.... different.

So, I can safely say dont add any chains to the garb, so as is.

I heard some gal from CC showed up in some bizarre chain mail gab her husband designed and they covered up all the areas needing to be covered and were asked to leave and very angry. After all the husband designed it, so he was livid. They posted pics here on CC of what she wore.... different.

So, I can safely say dont add any chains to the garb, so as is.

She's infamous! I know where that link is. ;):D

If you added flip flops to that it would be perfect.

Oh yes, please......do add the flip flops, a see-through tank top, and a black satin baseball cap.....worn backwards! You will be the talk of the dining room!

Entirely appropriate, IMHO! :D:D

LOL! Thanks Michelle for posting. DH and I were discussing the ...umm...heated nature of this board when discussing fashion. Long story short, i described this dress, and he doubted me (can you believe it?;)) Thanks to this link I get my car washed.......woohoo!!!!!

That dress sure is something. I could see wearing it by the pool, would be interesting. Or maybe on a Halloween cruise.

I do think it might look better on someone else, maybe someone who didn't have cellulite on her thighs.

Of course you would never catch me in it. for one thing, it wouldn't fit, for another, my thighs are worse than hers. But of course I am a tad (say double) her age.

I'd like to find a tux like that for my husband. As far as the one on Carnival I wish I had a shape like that but I think it would have better if the husband or boyfriend had a matching outfit.lol

Archived