Halloween 2015 options

Thumpers

Does anyone know which Halloween singles cruise will be the go to one this year? The 2 main options seem to be the Carnival Glory from Ft Lauderdale and the Ruby Princess from LA. I can't decide between the two.

Edited by Thumpers

Does anyone know which Halloween singles cruise will be the go to one this year? The 2 main options seem to be the Carnival Glory from Ft Lauderdale and the Ruby Princess from LA. I can't decide between the two.

I also found the Independence of the Seas from Ft. Lauderdale ... I'm not a big Carnival fan and can't really afford the airfare to La so RC looks like a good choice for me..

Patty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never been on a singles cruise but am thinking of taking my first. I am considering either of the VTG Halloween 2015 cruises on Princess or RC. I did the exact itinerary of the SC Carnival cruise last year and would like to see new places so I am not as interested in that option. What is the average age range on the Halloween cruises? I am 34 and I don't mind the idea of going with people of all ages but would definitely prefer a trip that has a good number of people late 20s-40ish. Would either VTG trip be more likely than the other to have a younger crowd?

• 3 weeks later...
I've never been on a singles cruise but am thinking of taking my first. I am considering either of the VTG Halloween 2015 cruises on Princess or RC. I did the exact itinerary of the SC Carnival cruise last year and would like to see new places so I am not as interested in that option. What is the average age range on the Halloween cruises? I am 34 and I don't mind the idea of going with people of all ages but would definitely prefer a trip that has a good number of people late 20s-40ish. Would either VTG trip be more likely than the other to have a younger crowd?

I think a lot of the younger crowd is doing the Princess. Last year the 20-40 had their own Halloween cruise but not this year. Another option is trying the "Spring Break" 20-40's cruise March 6th. I think they are currently booked at 107 this early in the game. Also NCL is doing a promo if you book Oceanview or above.