Formal night on 3-night Sensation

TiggerInNY

I'm asking this for a friend of mine who is thinking of booking the Aug. 8th 3-night on the Sensation with her family. Is there a formal night on a 3-night cruise? I don't think so, but wanted to ask the pros.

thanks.

TiggerInNY

On the 3 day formal on Sensation I believe it was the night in Nassau which is kinda dumb if you ask me. Anyway I guess your question was if there was a formal night and the answer is definitely Yes. However my observation is that the 3 dayers usually are more flexible with the dress code than normal.

On the 3 day formal on Sensation I believe it was the night in Nassau which is kinda dumb if you ask me. Anyway I guess your question wasif there was a formal night and the answer is definitely Yes. However my observation is that the 3 dayers usually are more flexible with the dress code than normal.

Definately NO.

As Mrpete already pointed out in post 2, there is a dress up night and its now called elegant now.

Formal nights were eliminated fleetwide 2 years ago.feel free to check the CCL website for the new dress codes.

Steve

Just hopping onto this thread......What about the 4 night Sensation to Bahamas. We are going in July. What is 'appropriate' attire, esp. for my 3 kids DS's 15& 17, & DD 13?

Check the CCL website for the full new code.Even dress shorts are allowed in the dining rooms every night except for an elegant night.All I wear on an elegant night is a golf shirt and pants.

Steve

Just hopping onto this thread......What about the 4 night Sensation to Bahamas. We are going in July. What is 'appropriate' attire, esp. for my 3 kids DS's 15& 17, & DD 13?

Elegant night (or Formal Night as some still call it) was on the 2nd night of the cruise--the day we were in Freeport.

Same as adults. Dress shirt, pants and shoes, with a suggestion of a jacket.

DD, a nice dress.

Archived