OMG !! IMO - Bobby Brown, Cruise Director - Dire !!!!!

I am one of those people who do like a good CD and think it makes a difference to the cruise and how the entertainment staff are organised and work.

Bobby Brown - OMG - what can I say ????

In my opinion he laid on a good entertainment programme but was such a boring, uninspiring person himself and his TV show was appallingly bad.

What a bland character :(

I know many will disagree but this is just 'IMHO' :)

Nice couple and we both liked them just fine on our B2B2B 63nt cruise around AU. He picked some good entertainment too.

Some CD are too over the top, I guess he is a refreshing change.......:D Oasis morning show with Drew was too too stupid!! No information, just silly banter with the assit. CD.

I am one of those people who do like a good CD and think it makes a difference to the cruise and how the entertainment staff are organised and work.

In my opinion he laid on a good entertainment programme but was such a boring, uninspiring person himself and his TV show was appallingly bad.

Which ship and date was this on?

Hey, if you don't like him, you don't like him. That's your prerogative.

I agree.

Lots of things, lots of people you might not like that others do, that's what makes the world go round.

Why dis somebody on a public forum? Not very nice if someone did that to you, right ?

You could have chosen just what I am choosing to do with you - another one added to the ignore list (thank you cc).

I agree. Bobby and his lovely wife Becky make a wonderful team.

I thought his morning show was funny on Adventure of the Seas. Two years ago on the same ship I thought the CD should have been running the kids club the way he acted and got on.

I thought his morning show was funny on Adventure of the Seas. Two years ago on the same ship I thought the CD should have been running the kids club the way he acted and got on.

Yes, some of the morning shows are useless. They fool around like kids, I agree!!!

We really enjoyed Becky and Bobbie!! Hope they don't read CC.:eek:

Yes, some of the morning shows are useless. They fool around like kids, I agree!!!

We really enjoyed Becky and Bobbie!! Hope they don't read CC.:eek:

Oh believe me they all read CC

If they dont then a member of their staff will and soon let them know.

Have seen and heard this happen before and they very quickly get to name and shame the CC person who posted the comments.:p

Exactly. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just don't be cruel.

Hi delirious,

Noticed some of your other posts, and like yourself, we had a great time on the recent TA aboard Adventure.

However, we did love Bobby and his team. From his tv show to the Quest and everything in between we thought he and his team excelled. So much so that three out of our four staff mentions on the post cruise survey were for him and his team members (the other was Louie, our fantastic waiter)

As others have said, we all like different things, but just felt I had to throw in my tuppence :-)

Just back from the TA on Adventure and OP you are correct. Boring act, complete Brown Cardigan type of guy.

If he did not have some of the other guys like Eric and James covering for him then he would be the worst or close to it.

Everybody has their own preferences for us he was long wAys behind many others.